Chapter 6

A/N: If only James was actually with the Pens when they won the Stanley Cup...

It was game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals in San Jose and I was sitting in a suite with a few other families.

Amanda and I watched the time count down every second.

The Sharks had just pulled their goalie. We both watched that time. Over a minute before the final horn, Patric scored an empty net goal and ensured that we won the game.

Everyone screamed so loud when the puck went into the net. We had a minute left to play and it was probably the longest minute of my life.

Once the final horn sounded, we all jumped up and down and couldn't even contain how excited we are.

I remember when the Pens won the Cup back in 2009 and it was on this exact day. June 12.

All the families made their way onto the ice once they skated with the Cup around the rink.

There was such a large crowd of Pens fans it made me really happy. The trip from Pittsburgh to San Jose isn't short and the plane tickets aren't very cheap.

Once I saw James on the ice, I jumped on him. He embraced me in a hug and we kissed. I could feel the passion in the kiss, he was so happy.

"Congratulations." I smiled at him.

"Thank you baby." He said

His parents and Amanda gave James their congrats. We all talked about what a great playoff they had, even though during the regular season, things didn't look that great.

We all took a bunch of pictures with the Cup once it got to James.

Once we were done with pictures. All the guys went back to the dressing room to have some fun.

I let James have his celebrations with the team as it was their night.

I headed back to our hotel and started packing our stuff so James could sleep in a little longer

While I was packing, there was a knock on the door.

"Back so early?" I said once I saw James.

"I want to be back here with you." He said, walked into the room and carried me to the bed.

We spent the whole night together, in bed. I could tell his mood has changed so much since they won the Stanley Cup.

Once we got home, James took a nap and went out with all the guys.

He was out all night so I just let him have his fun with his teammates.

---

I woke up the next morning to James just passed out beside me.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got ready for the gym and made some food for James for whenever he wakes up.

Being at the gym, I realized there wasn't a lot of time left before I had to go to Rio for practices and training. Ideas ran through my mind on what James and I should do before I leave.

When I got home I took a quick shower. James was still sleeping. He looked so tired.

I made myself some food since I didn't eat this morning.

While I was eating I watched a bunch of videos of the team in the dressing room spraying champagne everywhere. It made me so happy to see them being champions again.