New year, New Enemy!?

Começar do início

Xx Time Skip because no one wants to go through that xX

The ball was as usual boaring but at least you had gray wally and the others, or you would of ripped your hair out, a slow song came on and you wanted to dance but your boyfriend was a little preoccupied with his food right now, you sighed, "may i have this dance?" You heard and looked up to see gray with his arm outstretched, blushing and smiling you took his hand as he walked out to the dance floor. Holding you close the two of you began to dance, from the corner of your eyes you saw a blushing natsu asking a blushing crazy to dance, you smiled and placed your head on gray's sholder, as he place his on top yours. You looked at lucy to see her fangirling over the two of you, only to then get distracted by a hot guy who passed infront of her, after a few more minutes the song ended but you didn't want to let go just yet, you reluctantly released him and walked back to your friends.

While chatting with them, you were bumped into by one of the guest, normally you would brush it off but this one came with a premonition of him and his wife being attacked by the same demon you faced earlier, you looked at dick mouthing "demon attack", and used your eyes to point it at the man and his wife who went outside "hey guys crazy dick and I are going for fresh air alright have fun" you said starting to walk away. Unfortunately gray grabbed your arms with a worried look "you alright?" he asked, you noded but he didn't seem to believe you, "I'm ok gray trust me" you said smiling, happy to know he cared, "but while i'm outside can you make sure wally dosen't eat all the food" you said sweatdroping a bit, he chuckled and nodded letting you go, you grabbed crazy's arm pulling him outside, you followed the couple until you saw amd energy ball going for them freezing it you ran towards them and said "hey um the ball is starting to get lively you don't want to miss that" while pushing them inside.

After they were safe you turned around and said "we know your out there so give it up", only to get knocked into a tree, you screamed in pain, and was slightly happy inside was so loud, or someone might of heard and came to check what was happening, "(Y/N)! You ok?" Crazy asked running towards you, you noded and saw Dick get knock back as well. "We can't fight what we can't see" Dick said getting hit again, "Tge source never said i'd have to fight witches" the demon said as he hit you, "who is the source!?" You shouted, "someone you will never meet now" he said sending a energy ball towards you, doging it you saw Dick use his powers to send the demon into a tree, the reason you knew this was because of the sound the impact made.

He groaned and got up "you will mever defeat me if you can't see me" he said, Crazy constructed a dome over the three of you, "we need a spell or something" he said, "thats it! The spell aunt Paige used" you told them, "yea that'll work" Crazy agreed, "well i hope you remeber it cause i sure don't, and we need a way to vanquish him, without potions that we don't have, or spells that we don't know" dick said. "The spell is a maybe and the vanquishing we'll come to that when we can see it" you said then noded to crazy who released the dome, only to get knocked back, "Crazy!" You shouted and got hit hard,   groaning you looked up to see that dick got hit,

Unseen, Unknown through it be
It shall be revealed to me
All the elements, you we ask
Let our enemy be unmasked

The same effect from last time happened and you were able to see the deamon as it charged you, you doged and froze him but released his head, "un freeze me witch" the deamon demanded, "nah you'll be unfrozen when we vanquish you" you told him as Dick and Crazy walked up behind you, "it doesn't matter i will be released soon and destroy you then everyone inside" he said smirking, this pissed you off because he was threatening you friends and family. You unconciously rose your hands and did the same motion as frezzing but only this time he blew up.