Josh smiled innocently at her, shrugging. "Sorry. You were in the shower. I didn't think you'd mind." I glanced at Josh, my eyes wide. I didn't want to upset Iya. I didn't think that he wouldn't have asked her.

"No, it's fine." She mumbled, glaring at Josh. "Just ask next time, please?"

Josh shrugged. "Whatever."

She stood. "If it was anyone else…" she muttered, stuffing her eggs in her mouth before stomping off after Cormac.

I looked at Josh again with wide eyes, placing my hand on the table and beginning to stand. His hand wrapped around mine. "It's alright. Sit down; finish eatin'." He said calmly, shaking his head. I frowned, but sat down again, fumbling with my fork.

"Josh, did you finish that financial stuff I gave you?" His father asked as he took a bite. It was now only me, Josh, Kyler, Hanna, and his father at the table. Hanna was playing with a fork and spoon as if they were talking to each other.

"Dad." Josh said, glancing up at him.

He shrugged, taking about piece. "Well, did you?" he pressed.

"Yes," he sighed. "We've stayed in budget this month. But Iya's about to go shoppin', so she might blow it."

Peter scoffed, covering his mouth as he laughed. "Probably. Try to keep her under two hundred, okay?"

"Alrighty, boss." Josh said, getting up abruptly and taking his plate to the sink. I got up after him, stuffing my mouth with the last of my pancake. Josh stepped back as I stepped up to the sink, turning it on and reaching for the sponge.

Josh made a grab for my hand. "Ah, ah, ah, ah," he scolded, shaking his head and turning off the water. I glanced up at him, finding our noses centimeters apart, and furrowed my eyebrows at him. He glanced down at my mouth, parted slightly and in the shape of an o. His jaw clenched, but he returned his gaze to my eyes. "You're not washin' the dishes." He stated, frowning and cocking his head.

I swallowed harshly, dropping the plate into the sink and biting my lip. He closed his eyes and sighed. "You ready to go shoppin'?" he teased, his eyes opening as he smirked. I frowned, huffing in defeat. I reluctantly nodded, glancing up at his through my lashes. He suddenly pushed off of the counter, pulling me along with him as he left the kitchen.

"Coffeeblue! Cormac! Iya!" He called, irritated. "Are you guys through fightin' so we can go?"

"We're comin'! We're comin'! Gosh, stop naggin'." Iya called back as she bounded down the stairs. I felt my jaw clench and my heart plummet as I looked her over. She looked so much better than I did. She had on a white dress that looked as though someone had splattered neon paint all over it and tied a pink bow around the waist. She had on a pink long sleeved sweater the dropped down past her waist while the dress went down a little past her knee. She had French braided her hair from the left side to end on her right shoulder. Gosh, she looked so much better than I did.

"I'm reeaaadddyy!" Coffeeblue sang as she literally slid down the stairs on the railing, landing right next to Iya. She wore white skinny jeans with black furry boots. A short sleeved wool black and white sweater fell from her shoulders over a gray undershirt.

A whistle sounded through the house and I glanced over to see Cormac staring at Coffeeblue with a joking smirk on his face. He went over to Coffeeblue, holding out his arm. "Well, hello there." He flirted jokingly.

Coffeeblue took his arm, rolling her eyes. "You're so lucky I don't have a boyfriend, or he'd be super jealous."

He raised an eyebrow. "As well he should be." He laughed. He looked good too. He had on black pants with black converses on his feet and a buttoned up plaid blue and black shirt with a skinny black tie hanging from his neck.