Chapter 8

I don't own anything but Annabel
"Bell I don't know where Bucky is he just vanished after he saved me for the river about a year ago." Steve said looking at me like he was about to cry. "So he is alive you just don't know where he is."
"Ms Rodgers, we are going to let you go but you are going to be required to live at the Avengers base." A stupid agent interrupted.
"That's fine as long as I get to see Steve."
Time skip brought to you by my stressful life
~civil war~
It had been a few months since I was brought to the avengers base and I had met Wanda. She was a nice person and we became fast friends. There was still no sign of Bucky. But you could tell since Ultron that there was a certain tension between everyone. Tony was suffering from PTSD and taking it out in us. And we had just grown apart. I had gone on a few missions here and there, but not apt because I still had to get full control of my powers. I was also slowly catching up on pop culture, and had a odd fascination with Star Wars or anything space. I still wished I knew where Bucky was so I could hold him again. But life was just dragging on and slowly falling apart. It was torment. The government want full control of the Avengers which Steve didn't agree with and that just made the tension all the more worse.
I know it is short but I wanted to update even though I had nothing to write. I am also right now working on a Black Veil Brides and My Chemical Romance story. Plus all the stress if my birthday and the musical. So shout out to krazykatgurl for being amazing.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee