Chapter 4

Annabel POV
Today was the day Bucky shipped out for England with the 107th. Steve and I were going to see him off.
"Annabel hurry up he is going to be here soon." Steve said from the other side  of my door. I could he was anxious to go seeing as his best friend was leaving, but I was far from anxious I was devastated. My boyfriend was leaving and there was nothing I could do about it. That's when I heard a knock on my door it wasn't Steve's annoying one but the soft almost quiet one of Bucky. 
"Bel, you in there?" He asked with that soft tone I always loved. I was on the brink of tears.
"Yea, I am in here Buck." I said choking on the tears.
"Bel, let me in would ya? We need to talk." I walk to the door and let him in. He walked in and hugged me.
"What do you want to talk about Buck?" I asked
"Ummmmmm. Would you possibly marry me, and wear my dog tags?" His face turning red and looking nervous. I look of shock was written across my face.
" I know it's not romantic or anything, but I really wanted to be able to call you my girl before I left." He said with a smile.
"Yes a million times yes!" I hug him like there is no tomorrow.
Little did I know there would never be a wedding.
___________________
Bucky proposed what do you think. And there was a little hint that plays a bigger part later in the story. Vote,comment, and share
Byeeeeeeeeeee😝😝😝😝😝😝