Chapter 3

"Ok,Bellie, what's wrong, and don't lie to me because I know you better than that?" Steve said looking at me with concern. Bucky came over to me and hugged me.
"Steve,I think she's upset because she doesn't want you to leave. Both of your parents died because of a war, and she is scared she is going to lose you too. Am I right Bel?" Bucky said still holding on to me.
"He's right ,Steve, I don't want you to leave. Because there is always that uncertainty that you will never come back." I said tears threatening to fall. I held on tighter to Bucky.
"Heck, I don't want Bucky to leave. The two people I love the most possibly never coming back or coming back but in a coffin. I couldn't handle it." I said the water works starting. The look of excitement left Steve's face as he realized what I thought  about him joining the army.
"I am sorry ,Bel, I never realized you felt that."  Steve said walking up to me trying to hug me, but I pushed him away. I didn't want his sympathy. He was leaving and he didn't even think of how it would affect me. I cried into Bucky's shoulder. My tears wetting his new uniform.
"Bel, do you want to go home or finish out our last night together with a dance?" Bucky asked.
"I want to finish it out with a dance." I said weakly smiling.
"Are you sure?" He asked yet again. I simply nodded. 
"It's my last night with you, James Buchanan Barnes, of course I want to end it swinging." I smiled through the tears.
"Oh, full name she must be serious, Buck." Steve interjected.
"Steven Grant Rodgers, your opinion doesn't matter because you left your date to go join the military." I said smirking. After that we went dancing for the rest of the night.
___________________
This chapter was hard to write because of some of the dialogue 😭😭😭😭 the fact that Steve didn't know how Annabel felt about him leaving