Chapter 4

-skip time to after dinner- (too lazy to do it)

It was now 11pm

Snow was in get room laying on her bed in her pajamas. (shes only wearing a black tank top and black leggings) "I still can't believe I was adopted by them" she thought hugging her pillow close and tried to keep her fangirl scream in. "This has been the best day of my life" she thought wagging her tail happily.

Minutes later she heard a small knock at her door. She gets up and opens it to see it was Chica. "Chica? What are you doing up late?" She asked. "I wanted to see if you were still awake" Chica said. "Well, I am....you wanna come in?" Snow asked. Chica walks into the room smiling as Snow closed the door.

Both girls sat on the bed. "Are you happy to know be living with your favorite game characters" she said happily. Snow smiled. "Uh yeah, ever since I step foot in this house I couldnt stop thinking about the amazing stuff I was gonna do with you guys" she said. Chica giggled. "Well tomorrow we're going to buy you stuff for your room" Chica said. "I can't wait" Snow said. "Me too" Chica said

(If your wondering what Chica is wearing, she wearing a white shirt with a cupcake on it and orange shorts....and orange socks with cupcakes on them)

"So, does Bonnie really play guitar" Snow asked. Chica nods. "Yup, he really loves his guitar too...I remember once when Freddy took his guitar away and he burst into tears" she said giggling. Snow laughs abit. "Seriously, he cries over a guitar" she said. Both girls started laughing. "It was so hilarious the way he broke down crying" Chica said luaghing.

"Yeah, I bet it was" Snow said. Both girls yawn. "If you want you can sleep in here with me" Snow said. Chica smiled laying down on the bed sideways and falls asleep instantly. Snow smiles and lays down falling asleep.

(I know this chapter is short but I promise you the next one wont)