"Of course I had to," He smiled and i shuttered at his expression, "you would of tried to escape."

I lifted my head at the sound of footsteps and nervously covered my body, fear washing over me when he walked in with a blank face. He had new clothes in hand, tossing them to me with a smile. I flinched when they touched me.

I grabbed the clothes and examined them. There was a plain shirt and a... skirt? I gulped slightly and didn't ask questions, scared he would hit me or put me back in the basement too soon, so I slowly pulled on the shirt, my eyes glancing at Dean as he watched me intently. "I uh, cant.. put on the.." I blushed slightly and looked down at the long black skirt that rested over my pelvis.

Dean walked over and bent down, pulling the skirt away with no expression. He tucked my legs together and slid the skirt up them, motioning my to wrap my arms around his neck as he did so.

He lifted me up, pulling the skirt up with me with a grin as it ran up against my thighs to fit my waist. "You look like a fucking whore," He dropped me and i winced when my legs hit the ground. "A fucking country whore." He laughed slightly and i trembled under his stance with a thin smile.

He was horrifyingly beautiful.

____________

days later

I ran my hands over the kitchen counter, pushing myself over to the stove where the soup was boiling slowly. "Stupid chair." I muttered as i dragged myself over a bump in the tiled floors, wishing my broken legs would of healed already, but it doesn't work that way.

I slid over, the spiny chair rolling easily down the rest of the way. I reached over and grabbed the pot, completely forgetting it was still hot, and dropped it to the floor. "Shit!" I cursed as it loudly crashed and spilled dinner everywhere.

"No!" I gasped, quickly getting off the chair to clean up the mess. Im going to get hit again! I thought as i reached down and attempted to sweep the contents inside the pot with the sleeve of my shirt.

"Hey, what happened?"

"I-Im sorry i-it slipped.. ill clean it up right away!" I stuttered just as Dean reached down to grab my wrist, causing me to close my eyes and flinch.

But i didn't feel... pain.

I opened my eyes and saw, instead, that he was pulling me to the sink with a frown, "You need to be more careful, Angel." He shunned me softy and yanked my arm under the running water.

I was utterly confused, why would he care about my safety? After all he wants to kill me, right?

"Looks painful, its really red." He pointed out with a hum, reaching to his side to grab a block of ice, pressing it to my skin gently. "Ill clean up the mess," He wrapped my free arm over his shoulder and dragged my back to my chair, "Be careful next time." He kissed the side of my head and set me down on the chair with a smile.

I could only nodded in response.

____________

weeks later ; deans pov

I looked out the peep hole in my door, watching as the cop car drove away. I snapped my body around and broke down to a sprint across the house. Where is he? i thought as i started to breath heavily, running to my room.

I went to the closet and yanked the doors open, pulling up the board to the basement. I quickly went down and saw it was empty, no one in sight.

"Angel!" I called, running back up the stairs to check the kitchen.

Nothing.

"What the hell? Where the hell is he?" I screamed, my heart pounding rapidly when i went back to the front door, yanking it open with a heavy breath.

"Where the fuck are you..?!" I screamed, running down to the street to see if he was crawling away; but he wasn't. I ran down the street, the ally and eventually made my way back to the house.

"He's gone..." I whispered, walking over to a light pole with wide eyes. "Why did you mess with my feelings..?!" I growled, remembering everything that he's done, everything he's done to me; We fucking kissed!

"That little fucker, he actually ran away!" I gritted my teeth and punched the pole, blood streaking down my knuckles when i turned back to my home. "I wont forgive you!" I screamed, the taste of his lips against mine.

I suddenly snapped my head up at a though, "ill kill him," i smiled softy, "I have to kill him now."

______________

I walked into my house and took deep breaths, "ill be fine," i told myself, the floorboards creaking around me as i walked down the hall and into the kitchen, "i just have to kill him-" "Dean?"

I swallowed my words and looked down to see Cas sitting on his side, looking up at me with large blue eyes.

I scoffed to myself and closed my eyes, dropping to the floor in front of him with a grin, "Come here, angel." I said, opening my legs and arms with a grin.

He didn't move.

"I said come here!" I yelled, and he got the memo, quickly crawling over to me shortly after. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him slightly,

"We're staying together, forever."

_____________

I swear the comics 'better' i just suck at writing