Thats One Way To Do It

all u sinners stand up because this is the sin
_________

Dean stumbled into the room with Cas in his arms, his lips ghosting over his partners neck. "This is going to be so fucking awesome." He snorted, the tint of alcohol making him slightly off in his actions.

He popped the buttons of his shirt happily and laughed when Cas was swaying to some kind of music playing in his head. "After this i wanna get some food, like a burger or something." The blue eyed boy stated calmly just as Dean threw his shirt to the ground with an explosion sound.

"Then lets hurry because im hungry as fuck!" He screamed the last part and grinned when Cas quickly took his pants off, the belt buckle shaking as he was shoved onto the bed.

Dean slid his hands over Cas' jeans and helped take them off. "Im fuckin' my boy tonight." He chanted happily once he tossed the jeans behind him with a cheeky grin. "Then get on with it."

He waisted no time after that, his hands cupping his boyfriends pretty thighs as he leaned into the growing budge. "Oh shit-" Cas gasped at the contact, Deans tongue firmly pressing against his briefs as he mouthed him slowly.

Thick fingers curled around his skin and he hummed happily, his back arching im pleasure when Dean started to press harder. "M' baby." Cas moaned softy at the warmth around him, his thighs fidgeting when he bucked his hips up.

Dean pulled away and wiped his mouth, catching a breath as he watched Cas sigh contently and sink back down into the bed. "You're so pretty laid out for me." He slurred.

Cas grinned and brought his hand up under his shirt, lifting it up just to tease his hot and bothered boyfriend, resulting in just as he expected.

Dean growled and straddled him quickly, leaning over to capture him in a deep kiss once he started to grind against him. Cas choked on a gasp and pulled away, his head tilting back in a perfect position for Dean.

The green eyed boy leaned down and sucked deeply against his neck as he reached down to unbuckle his pants. "Dean," He arched into the touch and took deep breaths at the overwhelming sensation, his hands clenching the sheets with no mercy.

Dean chucked his pants behind him and grinned when Cas lifted his hips up impatiently. He grabbed the elastic of his briefs and yanked them down along with his, humming at the feeling of skin on skin.

"Oh baby you don't even know what im feeling right now." Dean chuckled lowly as he grabbed Cas' thighs to wrap around his torso.

He lifted Cas' lower body off the bed and smiled when he attempted to grind up against him. "Needy little thing aren't ya?" He sneered and slid one hand down to his arse, pressing one finger in slowly.

The angel squirmed at the feeling, his legs fidgeting around his boyfriends waist. "Dean," He tried to balance on his elbows, but his damn arms started to shake from the weight of himself.

Another was added and he held in a moan, closing his eyes to avoid Deans gaze against him. "Why'd you close your eyes doll?" The hunter smirked as he twisted and scissored his fingers inside his pretty angel, trying to hear every sound his boyfriend made. "Your voice is intoxicating--" Cas groaned as he shook and twitched at every sensitive touch.

Dean smiled and slipped his fingers out, replacing it with the tip of his member, resulting in Cas letting out a choked gasp. "Shit Dean--" He moaned, wrapping his arms around him to pull him down. "God, Cas.." The hunter whimpered in pleasure when he bottomed out.

Dean hung his head and started a pace, grinding hard as he felt Cas clench deep unto his shoulders. "Oh Dean-" Cas shut his eyes and felt a wave of pleasure as the hunter pounded into him, hitting a bundle of nerves every time that sent him over the edge.

"Keep going baby, don't stop," He ran his hands through his hair and tugged every time he moaned, Dean hissing at the pain, but he couldn't care less because he was close.

His hips shuttered and he quickened his pace, watching as Cas scrunched his brows together and parted his lips in pure pleasure. A familiar warmth filled his gut and before he knew it he and Cas where coming, hot liquid coating their chests.

Dean regained his breathing shortly after and pulled out, Cas wincing at the empty feeling. "Here," He grabbed the shirt from the floor and tossed it onto Cas' stomach, giggling when the angel made a face of disgust.

"I deserve two cheese burgers." He breathed out as he wiped his chest down, throwing the shirt all the way across the room. "You deserve two cheese burgers? I didn't most of the work!" Dean shot back playfully as he rolled off of Cas and laid next to him instead.

"Whatever im still getting two burgers," He turned on his side and brought himself closer to Dean, "After a well deserved nap." "You don't sleep."

"I like to pretend to sleep."

______________
this was shitty yall lmaooooo merry christmas