I woke up slowly, a deep groan slipping out at the ache in my neck. I opened my eyes and saw a blurred figure; the woman.

I screamed, noticing her dead eyes rolled back against her skull. "Thats not how you should react to a woman, dude." I looked up at the voice and saw Dean Winchester, a smirk on his face and an open can in hand.

I kept quiet and looked down to see my wrists where bound by green tape, my clothes gone- except for my underwear- and i was lying on a pad stained with blood.

"I brought porridge, open up." He squatted down and held a spoon to my mouth silently. I parted my lips and he spilled the chunky liquid into my mouth, causing me to gag and spit it to the ground. "You little shit this is quality porridge, i spent money on this! You're going to eat it." He opened my mouth with his hand and shoved the spoon inside, "you should be grateful, the only reason you can taste it is because i let you live,"

He stood up, tossing the spoon to the ground abruptly before standing over me, his legs straddling the sides of my torso. "How do you feel? You beat the girl." He turned the can over in his hand, porridge spilling directly onto my face.

I smiled softy, looking up into his green eyes as the food dripped down my cheek, "I feel... great."

Dean started to laugh, his eyes squinting as he tossed the can right next to my face. "Why the fuck would you like that you retard?" He asked before dropping to his knees to straddle me.

Then he kissed me.

"D-Dean," i mumbled as he pulled away, my leg raising slightly at his touch. He froze and turned his head to look behind him. Kissing is for people who date, does he want us to date? I questioned to myself with a grin, but was taken back when he stood up with confusion. "Your leg is fine?" He asked, but i didn't reply as he quickly turned around to walk to a far counter of the basement.

"Dean?" I questioned as he picked something up from the ground. He turned around and i saw he was now holding a large sledgehammer, my blood turning cold when he walked back over to me.

"Wait!" I screamed as he placed his foot on my left leg to keep me still, "DEAN, NO!" He raised the hammer as the tears spilled from my eyes, "PLEASE, DONT!-" The sound of cracking bone cut me off, then the sound of my own screams echoing though the basement.

____________

days later

My hands trembled against the cold tile, my skin exposed against the bathtub and flooring, the only thing covering me was my underwear, leaving my chest exposed to anyone in sight.

I looked down at my legs, sprawled out and wrapped in bandages, the usual tan color slowly draining to pale.

It was painful, completely painful and i couldn't feel a thing, the medication i downed now even helping.

"You shit! Are you trying to OD?" I curled my hands around the bottle as Dean got closer, pills scatters across the concrete floor as i attempted to swallow the pain away.

"I brought you these to help your legs, not for you to die on me!" He yelled, bending over to yank the bottle away with a growl. "You're the one that broke them!" I screamed back, tears spilling down my face as i saw him clench the bottle at my words.