t w e n t y - f i v e

{their first kiss was just beyond pure gold ✨ I will always love these two cuties💕}

---

{I know I said that the 30th chapter will be my last chapter but I was thinking about just ending it on this chapter. The end of a speculator era. I love you guys and tysm✨}

---

Three weeks later, my mother was out of the hospital; I was just in my room fidgeting with my guitar. I strum a couple of chords; trying to figure out the melody.

"Ally, sweetie. Time for breakfast!"

"Coming mom!" I put my guitar down on my bed; going downstairs with my songbook.

"Mmm! That smells good!" I can smell the eggs all the way from the living room.

I went to the kitchen table, sitting down in my original seat I sat every day since I was nine years old. She puts the eggs on my plate, it smelled so good. I start chowing down the eggs. "What's the rush Ally?" My mom said with confusion.

"Austin and I are going on a date tonight. But he has something to tell me so I am Linda worried but also excited." I got up from the table; putting it in the sink. "I love you mom" I went to her kissing her cheek.

I exit out of my house meeting Austin at the park; the perfect place to have a date.

"Hey my handsome date." I smiled.

"Hey my gorgeous gal."

He grabs my hand leading me to a picnic filled with a bunch of food on the blanket.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"I was wondering if you wanna be signed up for the open mic night that they are having tonight at six."

I start getting nervous. "I don't know Austin; I get all nervous when people look at me."

"Come on Ally, you got this in you. You remember the first day we met; how you told me that you wanted to be a singer; well why not do it today? This is your chance. Come on Ally; please don't it for me."

"Okay fine. I'm gonna do it." I was so excited; Austin immediately hugs me but more like holds me. I love the way he does that. It feels like he is protecting me in a way of a hug.

Then he starts kissing my neck pulling me down to the grass; he was on top of me, I couldn't stop staring into his crystal hazel eyes; then he starts kissing me. Touching my body with his arm; it felt so good, I wanted him; all of him in every shape of way.

He starts kissing my neck; I really want this to happen. "Austin, don't. Not here." He pulls away from me; just looking into his eyes make me fall in love.

-fast forwarding to open mic night-

I put on the last of my makeup on my face; I am so nervous but at the same time really excited. This might be the day where my whole life can be changed.

I look at myself in the mirror; I smile, I look so beautiful with my red dress on; my hair down; looking stunning as ever.

I went downstairs, my mother was already down there. "Ally, you look so beautiful."

"Thank you mom. I am so nervous."

"Ally, you are the most talented person I know. You can do it. I know you can."

I smiled at her; she wraps her arms around me to pull me inside a hug.

"Now go rock out!" I nodded my head. Heading out to the front door. My life is literally about to change in this moment.

I get inside my car driving to the open mic, my heart thumping inside my chest like a on going drum that never stops pounding. I parked in the parking lot. Stepping out of my car. "Here we go." I said to myself.

Then I see Austin standing outside the door. I automatically smile.

"Hey Austin." I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Hey. You ready to rock out tonight."

"I think so."

"I'm proud of you."

He goes to me; starts leaning in. Then his lips was against my lips. He pulls back.

"Just a little good charm. I know you are going to do great!"

He puts his arm around me, Austin and I went inside; oh my god! There were so many people. I think I might throw up. "Austin, I think I am going to throw up."

"It's okay, take a deep breath. It's gonna be okay." I smiled at him. "Thank you Austin."

One last time, I hugged him tight and hard. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Ally Dawson."

I look at him; he smiles. I nodded my head. I get on stage; already I feel like I am going to have a anxiety attack. But then I see Austin, Trish, and Dez in the front row.

"You got this Ally." They all said. I smiled. "Hi guys, I never performed in front of people before. So this is new for me. This song is about how I am standing here conquering my dreams and I couldn't do without my best friends and my amazing boyfriend."

The song starts to began. Already I can feel myself feeling alive and free.

Hey hey
Uh-huh
Hey hey
Uh-huh
Hey hey
Yeah
I'm finally me

I've never felt this before
I'm not afraid anymore
Been writing words on a page
'Cause I got so much to say
And now I'm taking the stage
Woah

I'm getting ready to fly
I know it's my time to shine
Don't care if I'll make mistakes
I'll do whatever it takes
'Cause I got so much to say
Woah

I'm finally me
Got everything I need
What you get is what you see,
I, I, I'm finally me
And I've never felt so free
There's no one else that I'm trying to be
I'm finally me

Hey hey uh-huh
Hey hey uh-huh
Hey hey, yeah
I'm finally me

I'm stepping out of my shell
Feels good just being myself
Not scared to show what's inside
I'll put it all on the line
'Cause I got nothing to hide
Woah

I'm finally me
Got everything I need
What you get is what you see,

I, I, I'm finally me
And I've never felt so free
There's no one else that I'm trying to be
I'm finally me

Hey hey uh-huh
Hey hey uh-huh
Hey hey, yeah
I'm finally me

Hey hey uh-huh
Hey hey uh-huh
Hey hey, yeah

I'm finally me

The audience cheered; screaming; even Austin, Trish and Dez was screaming. This was it; my moment to finally shine. I was finally me; my dream finally came true.