Cormac barely twitched his wrist and the cloth nipped her arm. "I'd stop calling me names, twinny."

She gave him a content grin as she rubbed her arm. "Bring it on, Corm."

I could see his jaw tighten at the horrible nickname. He jumped to the left, and so did Coffeeblue, smirking at him. "I told you never to call me that." He warned.

"It's only half your name, Corm, why don't you like it?" she teased, batting her eyelashes.

"It sounds like you're calling me corn; I am not a vegetable!" he yelled, jumping to the left. The twins ended up on the opposite side of the island than where they began.

"Corn…starving…dying…hungry…feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eed meeeeeeeee…" Levi complained. Still, everyone ignored him.

"Alright! Alright! Go sit down you two!" she shooed them away.

"OH MY GOSH!" Levi cried, shooting up from under the table.

"What?!" everybody replied, well, except for me.

He frowned, his eyes narrowing. "I'm hungry."

"Fine," his mother snapped, pulling out a box of vanilla wafers from the pantry. She brought them over to Levi, who looked as if he was just seeing the sun for the first time.

"Hayw w'all!" a sweet, innocent voice called as a little girl wobbled into the kitchen. "Hi, Corm—!" her pale blond hair was tied in low pigtail braids and she wore a cowgirl hat. She was about one, and she wore overalls that were a little too big for her; the pink cowgirl boots completed the image. Her green/blue eyes were wide as they stared at the food in front of Levi. "COOKIES!" she ran over to Levi, who was just beginning to eat the first cookie.

She snatched it out of his hand. "Tank ywou!" she said, taking the taking the entire box along with her as she dashed out the kitchen.

"NO! HANNA! GET BACK HERE! THOSE ARE MY COOKIES!" he jumped up and raced after her, Hanna screaming as he chased her.

"Don't you hurt her! She's mine!" Josh shouted after him, chuckling.

"Do I wanna know why Levi is chasing Hanna?" a boy's voice calmly said as a boy around Levi's age strolled into the kitchen. He definitely did not have the energy bursting around him that his family did; he was calm and laid-back.

"Kyler!" Iya screeched, pushing away from the table and rushing to give the boy a hug. "How's my favorite little brother doin', huh?"

He pushed her away with a roll of his dark brown eyes. "Considering I am your only little brother, I would've figured that." He flipped his long black hair that just stopped over his eyes.

"HANNA!" Levi screamed, and I could hear him bounding on the stairs.

"WEVI! WEAVE ME AWONE!" Hanna screamed, bursting into the kitchen clutching the box to her chest and leapt onto Josh's lap. She was breathing hard, glancing at the door. "He won't weave me awone, Joshywa!" she whined, stuffing a cookie in her mouth.

"Hanna! That's mine!" Levi whined as he ran into the kitchen. He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. "Mommy! Make her give 'em baaaaaaacccccck!"

"Hanna, can you please give your brother some cookies?" his mother asked as she placed some chips and salsa in the middle of the table.

"Do I have to?" she frowned, putting the big eyes on her mother.

"Yes, Hanna, you do." She said, taking a chip and dipping it in along with all the other kids.

"Here ya go, Wevi." Hanna gave him a handful of cookies. It wasn't much considering her little baby hands were well, little.

Levi scowled at the two tiny cookies in his hands. "No! I want more!" he lunged for the box, but Hanna screamed and dodged his hand. A deep rumbling echoed through the kitchen.

Alright, buddy!" Josh said, taking my attention away from Levi. Quickly he set Hanna down on the floor and instead scooped Levi up. "That's enough." Josh hauled Levi out of the room, leaving a dead silence.

Suddenly a scream sliced through the air. "CORMAC!" A girl screamed again. "Cormac! Cormac! It came, it came!"

There were gasps and screams, and Cormac dashed out of the kitchen and into the living room. "No way! What does it say, what does it say?!"

Iya grabbed my arm, making me gasp. "C'mon!" she said, pulling me up and dragging me out along with everyone else.

"Mom!" Cormac yelled. "Give me the paper! It's my mission call! Oh, c'mon, stop cryin'!"

"Fine, fine!" The girl, whom I was guessing was Cormac's mother, and therefore Josh's aunt, sobbed. We found Cormac sitting on the couch with the whole family surrounding him. Josh was still carrying Levi, and was standing over Cormac's back, while Cormac's mother was sitting on his right and Coffeeblue on his left.

Coffeeblue pushed his shoulder. "Open it! Open it!"

Cormac pushed her back. "Alright, alright, stop buggin' me." he said, staring at the huge envelope in his hands. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before ripping it open and pulling out a thick booklet. He smiled and glanced around at his family urging him to read it. "Dear Elder Miller," he read, "Oh my gosh, that sounds—"

"READ IT!" everyone interrupted.

"Fine, fine!" He said, shaking his head. "You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Well, of course, right?" he chuckled.

"Cormac!"

He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "You are assigned to labor in the Washin'ton Tacoma Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months. You should report to the Provo Missionary Trainin' Center on Wednesday, June 13, 2012. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English language.

"I'm goin' to Tacoma!" He stood up. "I'm goin' to Tacoma—wait, where is that? Oh, look! It's signed by the prophet! Thomas S. Monson!" everybody screamed as I stood there awkwardly as they tried to grab the paper.

"It's in Washin'ton, by Seattle," his mother said through her sobs. Whether they were of excitement or relatively sad, I had no idea. "Read the rest of it, sweetie."

He plopped back down on the couch. "You have been recommended as one worthy to represent the Lord as a minister of the restored gospel. You will be an official representative of the Church. As such, you will be expected to maintain the highest standards of conduct and appearance by keepin' the commandments, livin' mission rules, and followin' the counsel of your mission president. As you devote your time and attention to servin' the Lord, leavin' behind all other personal affairs, the Lord will bless you with increased knowledge and testimony of the Restoration and of the truths of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

"Your purpose will be to invite others to come unto Christ by helpin' them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His atonement, repentance, baptism, receivin' the gift of the Holy Ghost, and endurin' to the end as you serve with all your heart, might, and strength, the Lord will lead you to those who are prepared to be baptized.

"The Lord will reward you for the goodness of your life. Greater blessin's and more happiness than you have yet experienced await you as you humbly and prayerfully serve the Lord in this labor of love among His children. We place our confidence in you and pray that the Lord will help you become an effective missionary.

"You will be set apart as a missionary by your stake president. Please send your written acceptance promptly, endorsed by your bishop. Sincerely, Thomas S. Monson."