Chapter: Taking Down An Angel (smut)

Start from the beginning

Dean is losing it just on Castiel's tongue alone eventually having to gently pushing Castiel away and back against the bed.

"That is for next time baby, right now it's all about you.." Dean whisper in a soft voice as he looks at Castiel who is blushing slightly at his words.

"Dean..I want you..I want you to put it in me..." Castiel whispers shyly blushing a darker shade of red as he stares into Dean's eyes.

Dean couldn't help but smile sweetly as he gently combs his hand through Castiel's hair.

"I will Cas don't you worry, but I'll have to prep you first." Dean says than slowly sits up and starts to undo Castiel's belt slowly sliding it off Castiel's hips.

Dean bites his lip getting excited as he unbuttons Castiel's pants and slowly pulls them off after he unzipped them. His eyes widen slightly as he sees the bulge in Castiel's boxers.

Castiel notices Dean staring and starts to get worried as he slowly covers himself.

"Is there..Is there something wrong Dean..?" Castiel asks nervously as he looks up at Dean.

"No sweetheart, everything is perfect. No need to hide from me, remember I want you comfortable." Dean says as he lightly rubs Castiel's thigh with a smile.

Castiel nods and slowly uncovers himself smiling shyly. Dean slowly grabs at the top of Castiel's boxers and starts to pull them down until they were completely off leaving Castiel naked and exposed on Dean's bed.

"You look so gorgeous like this.." Dean say in a low voice as he looks down at Castiel wanting to take a picture of this special moment, maybe he will later.

Castiel blushes even more at Dean's compliment that he lightly bites his lip as he glances away.

Dean smiles and slowly props up Castiel's legs on the bed spreading him open more and grabs the lube bottle putting some on his fingers and starts to rub them together as he sets the bottle back.

"I'm going to have to prep you since you're a virgin. I'm not going to lie it will feel weird and it may sting a little, but I promise it will feel good when I find your prostate." Dean says with a smile as he rubs Castiel's inner thigh with his other hand.

"Prostate? What is that?" Castiel asks confused as he tilts his head slightly.

Castiel was slightly scared when Dean says it might sting, but he trusts Dean enough to know it won't hurt that much.

"You'll find out." Dean says with a smirk than leans down and lightly circles his finger around Castiel's rim.

Castiel lets out a soft gasp and lick his lips when he feels Dean circle his hole.

"I'm ready Dean.." Castiel breathes out as he looks down at Dean.

Dean nods his head and slowly starts to push his finger inside of Castiel's hole. He waits to push his finger in all the way and lets Castiel get use to the feeling.

Castiel isn't going to lie it did sting and the lube made Dean's finger feel so cold inside of him. He lays there as he adjust and gets use to the feeling before nodding his head letting Dean know to continue.

Dean pushes his finger in all the way and not long after that he starts to slowly thrust his finger in and out of Castiel. He starts angling in finger slightly each time he thrusts it into Castiel trying to look for his prostate than finals he brushes against it earning a low moan from Castiel.

"What...What was that..?" Castiel breathes out as he glances down at Dean.

"That was your prostate, it's a pleasure spot." Dean says with a smirk and thrusts his finger hard against Castiel's prostate earning a louder moan.