Chapter 2

Sam, Liam and Lizzy walked to there first class Which was music, There was a new teacher meaning new seating plan Miss Stone { The New music teacher } sat Lizzy next to Sam and Liam on the other said of the class.

Sam awkwardly smiled at Lizzy then listened to Miss Stone for the lesson, they were learning about a few different Tips and tricks on the guitar Sam could tell Liam was listening carefully but Sam wasn't...

"So Sam.. how's your relationship been after you broke up with me?" Lizzy asked Sam as the teacher set work to do  " I'm not in a relationship..." muttered Sam doing his work, Lizzy sighed and after a few minutes Lizzy spoke again "Do you like anyone yet?" He looked at her then back at his paper "I do but I'm not telling anyone..."
Lizzy looked down at her work "I bet Liam knows...." They both went silent as the teacher broke the silence "Sam you done? Good, Lizzy? Few more minutes? Okay"

After class Liam and Sam Went to the back of the playground for break like normal as Liam Spoke "I over heard you and Lizzy... who do you like then" Sams eyes widen as he quickly replied with "No one! I just said that so Lizzy would back off " Liam noded at Sams response.