Chapter thirteen

An hour later I find myself sprawled across my bed with only my undergarments on. Johnny was in his boxers. Both of us were wrapped around each other. He laughs, “I can’t believe we just did that.”

            I tilt my head up to look at him as his fingers rub across my back. “Did what?” I ask confused.

            He grins down at me. “Nothing. We just made out for a solid hour and did nothing.”

            I blush. Letting a boy take off a majority of my clothes and kiss places my shirt and pants usually cover, that is not nothing. He sees the upset look on my face and frowns. “What’s wrong?”

            I push my face into his chest. Most of my clothes were off. I have hickeys all over my stomach. What we just did was something. He is so much more experienced than me.

            He quickly rolls us over so I’m under him. He cups my face even as I’m still getting used to the new position. “Summer, what’s wrong?”

            My face feels like it’s on fire. How can I tell him that every time he gets any of my clothes off it’s a big deal? Or that the way we just explored each-others bodies was a new concept for me.

 Johnny figures it out on his own though. “I’m sorry, Summer. What we just did was something. It just wasn’t more than kissing you know what I mean? All really important parts stayed covered. We enjoyed each-others bodies without feeling the need to go farther. That is something new for me. Each time we start making out I find myself making you uncomfortable. But, this time I didn’t do that. I didn’t push for anything you didn’t want. We just got to know each-other on an intimate level. And that is something, it’s special.”

I bite my lip. “This is all so new for me. Even getting out of this many clothes is a big step. Each time we start making out I tell myself to stop because I’m afraid it is going to go to far. I feel comfortable with you in a way I’ve never felt with anyone. Everything we have done is a big deal for me.”

He leans down to lightly kiss my lips. “I know and I’m sorry. But everything we do is special for me too.” His hand runs up my side. “You are the most beautiful, and incredible person I’ve ever met. Each physical border we cross is something new and exciting for me too. You are my first girlfriend and it’s really hard to tell myself to take it slow. You are the first person I have ever cared about that I’ve done something like this with.”

I laugh. “I just can’t believe this is slowing it down for you. This seems incredibly fast. We’ve only been dating a week and I’m already half naked under you. I also am already finding myself wanting more then this. You make me feel things I’ve never felt before.”

Now it’s his turn to laugh. “I turn you on.” His nose trails up my neck.

My face flames at how blunt he can put it. “Yeah, I guess you could put it that way.”

He nibbles my ear briefly. “You have no idea how much of a turn on it is that I’m the only one to ever do that,” he whispers huskily.

I can feel my body responding to the nibble and just the sound of his voice so I push on his shoulders. “Alright, that’s enough for today.”

Johnny smiles down at me. “Are you sure? Because you don’t really seem like you want to stop.”

I bite my lip. “I have to call Katie back. And I have to figure out what I’m doing tonight. I don’t think Sara and Tom want me to be alone while they are gone and Katie can’t come until tomorrow night.”

He brushes hair from my neck. “I could stay tonight.”

I laugh. “Yeah right, Sara and Tom would never let you. Tom would probably go all Papa Bear just at the thought of you trying to stay.” As it comes out of my mouth I realize just how true it is. Tom has really taken the role as my father and it’s kind of nice. I’ve never had a father before. My mother would have been just as protective, but having a male protective figure made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Like a little girl again. I blush at the idea of Tom finding out about how Johnny and I are right now.