Whats the plan

Sang's POV
I shiver as I hear the fan be turned on and then I'm suddenly squirted with the hose. The water is freezing! I try and stop my body from shaking but it's too hard. It doesn't even matter everything I do I get punished for. I wonder if Phil or raven are even looking for me. I can't do anything without it exhausting me. I don't think I can take much more. The hose finally shuts off and I breathe a sign of relief. I close my eyes hoping someone comes to my rescue like super man.
****************************************************************
Ravens POV
I run into the blackbourne teams house needing to know what happened to kroshka (baby). I say " Phil what happened to kroshka?!? Do you know who took her?" Sean pales and turns away and I say" What's wrong with he?" South says" It's what's wrong with him. And it's his biological father who took her." I mutter same and then tell them we need a plan. Owen says" Dr. Robert will you give us information on him?" I scream out his name is Phil you dumb ass stop with the stuffiness!" I don't know why I did that but it felt good. God I hope my kroshka is okay.
****************************************************************
Norths Pov
I'm shocked that robin hasn't called me any names asides from my real name. I wonder what she is to him. We find out the he likes the woods and abandon cabins with basements and sound proof walls. We also found out his wife looks just like sang as well. We just finished mapping out all the abandon warehouses with sound proof walls in a 50 mile radius. There's only two and they both are two hours away. The Anderson, toma team are coming with us to help take him down. We also find out that she is really good at climbing trees and jumping. She also love dogs so we bring all our dogs with us to help gain her trust. We slip up into two even groups hoping this isn't a set up of some kind. I hope this little girl makes it.
****************************************************************
Sean's POV
It's Kota, Si, Gabe, Axle, Phil, Liam,Kevin, Vic and me and then the other group is Owen, North,Luke, Raven, Corey, Brandon, and the rest of the Anderson team. I still can't believe my real dad would do this to me. I mean it's my fault for anything that happens to her. I look down to see apple pie laying her head down on my lap whining. I smile and pet her feeling slightly better that she is here. I smile when she licks my hand telling me it's okay. I look over to see we have thirty minutes left and I can't help but get a sick feeling knowing what he is going/ doing to her right now. I am given a shoulder squeeze only to look up to see it's North. He says it's going to be fine. I sigh hoping he's right.