Who is he?

Sang's POV
I shallow the water that is coming from the fire sprinklers knowing they are safe. I shiver as the AC kicks on hoping that someone will turn this off soon. I shiver in disgust when I smell mix berry coming down the stairs knowing he is coming. I cough over and over again trying to breath. I stay still hoping to get out of another punishment. I am suddenly grabbed by the hair him yelling to stop that ruckus. He drags me into his indoor swimming pool. He pushes me down making sure my head goes into the water. I feel him on top of me keeping my head down under the water making me choke on the water. The next thing that happens is blackness.
**************************************************************************
Luke's POV
We still have no idea who took Sang. I sigh and wait for Dr. Robert to come down and tell us who is he. I look at the picture we have of her and can't even imagine what she's been through. I can't even imagine how she handles all of it. I see Gabe staring at his locket of his mom and brother. I go over and squeeze his shoulder telling him it's okay and that we'll save her. I see him smile and nod. I promise myself I won't let this girl suffer any more.
**************************************************************************
Silas's POV
Dr. Robert looks like shit! He says" Sang has not had the easiest life. She was born with only one arm and leg and is paralyzed from the waist down. Her parents tortured her and was removed only to be placed into care to my sister and then abused by her along with her boyfriends. I then took her in. Sean your biological father is the one who threaten to take her and he did.I'm so sorry. He did it because I took you from him because of how dangerous he was to you." We all turn to doc to see him pale as he gets up and walks away. Mr. B goes after him as we try and consul Dr. Robert. God this just got a lot more complicated. I curse and start trying to come up with a plan to get aggele back before it's too late.
**************************************************************************
Dr. Greens POV
I still can't believe what Phil just told me. It's all my fault that this little girl is being tortured. I run to my room slamming it shut not wanting to talk about it. I hear someone come in no doubt it being Owen. I tell him to go away because that little girl is being tortured because of me my own blood and flesh. I hit the wall trying to feel how she feels right now but I am stopped after the tenth time. Owen says" Sean this is not your fault and please do not shut down Sang and I both need you. We need to find her and your the only one who can help. I sigh and nod knowing she is going through torture just like what I went through. I hope we save her in time.