I spoke up and said, "No ma'm, were looking for kimonos to wear at our compounds, were from clans you see...and our parents told us to go find some nice attire to wear. Were all clan heirs."

Her eyes widen and she didn't ask anymore and lead us to the nicest section of the store. "Tell me if you have any questions and i'll be glad to answer them!" She said and walked away while I glared at her,  but looked back at Sake and Suke and smiled.

"Go ahead, and find what you want. We need two different types of outfits, one for regular use and one for training and missions when we become ninja." I said smiling and they both nodded and left to look for outfits.

11:45am

Once we were all done picking out clothes we showed them to each other, I got a blue and white beautiful kimono for regular use and a orange and black combat kimono with my Uzumaki clan symbol on it and black stockings. Sakura got a pretty pink kimono with flowers and a red combat dress with a hole on the stomach and her clan symbol on the shoulders and also got red gloves and black stockings. Then Sasuke got a navy and baby blue kimono and a ninja shirt with blue baggy pants and ninja shoes that went up to his shins with bandages and gloves that went on his arms, along with a cloak that was black ad red with his clan symbol on the outside of it. (All the outfits are on the last chapter in the pictures)

After we showed each other our outfits we went to the girl and payed for the clothing and left.

12:01

"We should go get something to eat, I'm starving!" I said with my stomach growling.

"We could get some dango? I hear there's a pretty good place around here for it." Sasuke said looking at them questioningly.

"Fine by me!" Sakura and I both said.

We all went to the place and ordered 9 dango, 3 for each of us. While we were eating we saw 2 kids come in, one that was part of the Nara clan and the other was part of the Akimichi clan. We all looked at each other knowingly as the two saw us and started to walk up to us.

"Hi, i'm Shikamaru and this is Choji. I don't believe we've seen you around before, are you new in the village?" Shikamaru said obviously studying us while Choji ate some chips.

"Yes, we are with our parents that just moved here." I said with Sakura and Sasuke nodding in agreement.

"Oh really? And what's your guy's names?" He asked curiously.

"I'm Kaguya, she's Nora, and he's Kai." I said with my eyes narrowing. "Do you always walk up to random people? That could be dangerous you know..." I said taking a bite out of my second stick of dango.

His eyes looked at me strangely, "No, you guys just seem interesting being that i've never seen you before."

I looked at him and sigh, "Well, were not so I would appreciate some quality time with my siblings if you don't mind." I said earning a pleased look from my new family and an annoyed look from Shikamaru while Choji didn't seem like he cared too much.

They then left and I turned around and sighed again, "Nara's....they can be so annoying some times..frankly I don't like being around other kids too much, it makes me nervous. And it seems as though every time were around someone you guys just leave it to me to talk too..." I said anime crying. While they both just shrugged.

"Luckily though you have us and you don't need to be around anyone but us!" Sakura said smiling.

"Your right, I only need you guys, believe it!" I said throwing my fists in the air, getting a laugh out of the two.

We then finished eating and left.

"Do you guys want to go pick out weapons too? Kura-chan said we were going to train tomorrow." I said while trying to avoid villagers

"Sure, I would feel better with a weapon anyway." Sasuke said looking at the villagers

"Alright let's go then, I know a really good store but  they've never let me in before do to me being a supposed demon." I said excited but slightly sad.

"Well, this whole village is stupid anyway, once we get strong enough we can leave this stupid village and live our own life, together." Sakura said smiling and Sasuke and I agreed.

We got to the store and went inside to see a man with black hair and a scar across his face and I stopped,  too afraid to move.

"What's wrong Naru?" Sasuke said to me.

"That man...he's the one that always kicked me out and beat me...he helped give me these scars.." I said putting my hand on my now hidden and healed whisker shaped scars that I got the day before, that seemed like forever ago. They both tensed in anger but held their composure.

"It's okay Naru, you're under a henge. He doesn't know you're, you." Sakura said trying to get me to relax but obviously trying to control her anger at the man.

After a minute of them convincing me it was fine, I calmed down but was still tensed up while I looked around the store, and this time they both stayed close to me while we looked.

After about 10 minutes of looking i found a weapon I liked that was chakra controlled knuckle gloves that make the glove spikes get longer and sharper when you put chakra in them.  Sakura and Sasuke also found some weapons. Sasuke's was a huge double sided scythe and a clawed katana, while Sakura's was a bunch of elemental senbons, some exploded and some poisons and others freeze, etc. And she also got twin tantos that has a puma on the hilts. Lastly I also got twin katanas that are red and black and have a fox on the hilt. (pictures in last chapter)

We started to walk towards the clerk and I looked at Sasuke with a pleading eye and he nodded.

"It's fine Naru, I'll do the talking." He said while I sighed in relief.

We got up to the clerk and Sasuke said, "We want to buy these things."

The man looked at us amused, "Aren't you a little young to own weapons like these? They're really expensive."

We all straitened up and and glared at him with Sakura saying, "Are you turning down business from three clan heirs?" she said getting a tone of leadership in her voice as expected of a clan heir.

The man looked at them surprised and said, "What? N-no! Go ahead and buy them!" he said nervously.

"Villagers..." Sasuke growled out.

We gave him the money and walk out with me sighing in relief.

1:05pm

We all walked home and talked about things and played for the rest of the day while also setting up furniture and trying on our new clothes and testing out our new weapons. After the long day, we finally went to bed saying our goodnights sadly as we left to our separate rooms to sleep.

So this is the last chapter till things get serious so I hope you enjoy this last chapter of peace. The next chapter is going to be Naru and Kurama talking so it won't be as long. Bye!