09

I wake up to a note beside me, instead of Jasper. I unfold then piece of paper and a tear escapes my eye when I read it.

Penelope,
Hey love, it's Jasper. I wanted you to know the family and I left. Idk when or if we will return, but just know, I love you so much. Don't do anything reckless. I love you. Also, Carlisle pulled you out of the school and the house is all yours. Two rules, no other boys and no Bella.
Love, Jasper Whitlock - Hale

I lay the piece of paper in the drawer beside the bed. I might as well listen to Jasper. I will love my life, I am a high school drop out and he still loves me. I am going to the local diner for breakfast. I get dressed quickly and I lace my boots up.

I see Jasper's car outside and a note taped on it. He says he is giving his dodge Jaguar to me. I have a fancy car. This is amazing! I slide in and see the keys already in it. He put all of this together when I fell asleep. How cute.

Jasper's POV

Edward is reading Penelope's thoughts right now as we are leaving me Forks. She read my note and is going to listen. She loves my car. She knows I did this while she is asleep.

"She's doing okay, Jasper." Alice reassured me.

"She seems fine." Bobby says. He is like a camera, he sees what Penelope is doing.

"What is she doing now?" I ask.

"Going to the local diner in Forks for breakfast." Bobby smirks. "She is listening to you, Jasper. She is going on with her life, but she knows you're still a couple."

I smirk. "Good, I will always love Penelope."

Penelope's POV

I pull into the diner and I walk inside with grace. I greet chief Swan with Bella. She looks horrible. I smirk and I sit at the bar.

"What can I get ya, sweetie?" The nice colored lady asks.

"Waffles, potatoes, scrambled eggs, and some oats." I reply. "Orange juice to drink, please."

She smiles kindly at me before disappearing into the kitchen.

"How aren't you depressed?" Bella asks, scaring me.

"God, Bella." I gasp. "You scared me."

"Sorry." She mumbles.

"It's fine." I say, catching my breath. "Jasper left me a note and his car and told me just to remember I am still his girl and his mate."

Bella walks back to her table. I get my meal and I thank the kind lady after paying her. I eat my breakfast before I begin to grow full.

Leaving the diner, I feel the urge to play at the park. I get into my new car and I drive to the local park. I sit on a bench and I sing Human by Christina Perri.

"Hi, ma'am." A mother of a one year old says. "Can you hold my son, Chase? I have to use the restroom."

"Of course." I smile

She hands me her baby and she walks away. Chase smiles up at me and he grabs my hair. I coo at his cuteness when my cell rings. I sit the baby on one leg and I answer the phone.

"Hey, Pen. It's Bobby." Alice's mate says kindly. "Cute baby. Remember my power, I can see you like you're a movie."

I smirk and I bouncy the baby up and down. "I'm watching him for his mom. I bet Jasper is really loving your power right now."

"He is." Bobby chuckles. "He asks me every fifteen minutes what you're doing and if you're okay."

I sigh and I notice the baby getting tired. I lay him on my shoulder and I speak to Bobby again. "How is Alice?" I ask him.

"She misses you and Isabella." Bobby says smoothly.

It gets dark and the baby's mom hasn't returned and I'm still on the phone wth Bobby.

"Bobby, can you come to the local park alone and help me find this baby's mom?" I ask.

"Yup, be right there." He hangs up.

"Don't worry, little guy." I coo. "We will find mommy."

Bobby flashes and appears in front of me. This is what Bobby looks like.

"Where did the baby's mom say she was going?" Bobby asks as we walk around the park

He takes the baby from me and holds the sleeping boy.

"The bathroom." I reply. "I'll go check."

I walk in and see her hanging from a rope. She has committed suicide.

"BOBBY!" I scream.

Bobby and Chase run in, Bobby holding the sleeping baby of course. He curses and he looks at the poor baby. He is a new orphan.

"Come with me to Jasper's car , we are going to the orphanage in Seattle." Bobby demands.

I hold the baby in the passengers seat as Bobby turns the heat on. The poor little baby is cold, as am I. Bobby pulls into the orphanage and we walk the baby in.

"This baby's mom just committed suicide and he needs to be in good care." Bobby says.

"His name is Chase Whitlow, his mother was my mom's old friend." I reply.

The kind lady puta his name in the system and she smiles at the infant. She tells she has it taken care of and we leave. Bobby drives back to Forks.

"Bye, Penelope." Bobby kisses my hand. "It was good helping out."

I go inside, feeling drained. I strip off all of my clothes and I go to the bathroom in Jasper's room. I know Bobby is telling Jasper I'm naked and getting in his shower. I wash my hair and body off. I cannot believe I just  found my moms old friend dead and brought a baby to Seattle with Alice's mate, Bobby. Today has been a hectic one for sure.

I slide into a pair of Jasper's boxers and one of my training bras before laying in his bed. I close my eyes and I let sleep take over my body.