Everyone nodded in all seriousness.

"Christian Anderson, is apparently a bipolar serial killer. He's nothing in comparison to the other members, but that doesn't mean he still isn't a nuisance. There's not much Gastonne sent about him other than the fact that his weapon of choice seems to be the chainsaw."

I clicked on the next person. "Kenji Suzuki, the tech wiz back in his home country. He's only nineteen and is already a member of Japan's top ten most wanted. Kenji's crime stems from his cyber war against the the Japanese government; he's guilty for releasing confidential government information to the public, hacking top government official's bank accounts, and spreading malware to their smart devices. He's a smart kid, and though he may not seem like much I can tell he's one tough cookie. So," I said as I averted my attention to Diamonte. "That's where you come in. We all know that your tech abilities are nothing to scoff at, especially since you managed to breach Juggernauts' cyber security all the way from here. You think you can handle him?"

Diamonte flipped her hair and hardened her eyes. "Hell yeah, boss."

Donatello smiled deviously and high fived Diamonte.

"Good. Next we have Kennedy Marshal, the cannibal—" I peaked at Lizanna from my periphery to see how she was taking this discovery. I noticed that she seemed paler and alittle bit nauseous, but other than that she did her best to keep her composure. That woman was just as strong as she was beautiful, wait where the hell did that come from? I cleared my throat to continue. "She's known in the states for her killing spree. She used to serve in the army as a captain before she discovered that her mouth could be used for more thing's than giving out orders. From this info alone, we can surmise that she has good combat and weaponry skills."

Lastly, I clicked to the next picture. "Last, but not least we have Ivan Bianchi...the most unstable of them all. There's not much about him other than his repungence toward authority and the fact that he kills blindly on a daily basis. According to his father, Gastonne, he's no longer affiliated with the Bianchi organization, however Ivan likes to think otherwise." I stepped away from the projector and placed my hands authoritatively on the long desk to peer at its inhabitants.

"Now that we know some background information on these assholes, it's time that we focus toward drafting an elaborate plan to protect ourselves and the city and to take them out. We need to first discover their location and only from there can we truly move forward. I also think we should increase the men we have in our factions as well as the ones we have patrolling the city. All in favor?"

The whole room rose there hands.

**********
Quixote Hotel

Light's POV:

Lizanna Marvel's face was clear as day from behind Bell's repulsive looking selfie, Light thought. From the photo, I noticed that the former officer was sitting down in what looked to be a food court, conversing with a female. From this picture alone, I could only discern that the woman was dark skinned and had a shitload of food on her plate. I scrolled to the next photo, hoping that Bell snapped a picture of the woman, but unfortunately she didn't.

"Let me see Light," Hawthorne asked with his hand outstretched. I gave him the phone after I scrolled back to the photo in question. Bell peered over Hawthorne's brawny shoulder to peek. "Fuck," she sighed. "I can't believe I didn't even notice. She was right behind me for fucks sake."

Hawthorne hummed in agreement but didn't chew her out on it. "Either way, you still managed to do a good job. By any chance, did you happen to see what the female sitting with Lizanna looks like?"

Bell shook her head. "No, sir."

"That's fine then," he said as he handed her back her cellphone. "Let's start by finding out who this woman is. We'll need to head out to that same mall to retrieve the video feed to trace Lizanna's movements as well as finding a clear image of this mysterious woman. Bell, while Light and I get dressed, make arrangements for our transportation and for us to speak to the mall's security."

I quickly jumped out of my seat and made my way to my room. I pulled out my bag and rummaged through it to a find a plain fitted black shirt and matching pants. Once dressed, I fished out my phone, I.D., and badge before walking out to meet them in the foyer. Bell had just gotten off the phone when she turned around to greet me with a soft smile.

"What's wrong with you? You're lookin' a little somber?" I asked as I leaned comfortably against the wall, waiting for Hawthorne to finish dressing. Bell laughed softly before she brought her hands up to ruffle her hair. "Wow, I never thought I'd experience this. The great Light Fujiwara actually caring about someone other than himself?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fuck off." 

Bell let out a tantalizing grin. "You know that I was just kidding, but thanks for asking. I'm still a little annoyed that I wasn't more aware of my surroundings. I just cared about how silly I was going to make my photo."

"I can't believe you're still worked up about that," I deadpanned. "What's been done is done, it's in the past now. Sure, it would have been lovely if you'd realized our target was within reach, but at least you managed to get us a lead. All we had going for us was the fact that we traced an IP signal to Milan, which in a way was vague. The city is huge, but at least you narrowed our search distance. There's no need for you to trouble yourself, you did a good job."

Bell was silent, staring at me as a pink tint colored her cheeks. I was going to question if she was ok, but Hawthorne stepped out of his room.

"Everything set?" He asked.

"Y-yes," came Bell's startled reply. She cleared her throat and shifted her stance respectfully. "Yes, sir. The car is ready and waiting downstairs."

"Great, now let's move."

**********
The Hideout

"Who were you speaking to back at the mall," Kenji asked Kennedy as he typed away furiously on his computer from the kitchen table. Lounging haphazardly on the couch, Kennedy lazily averted her eyes from the television screen to Kenji.

She'd barely registered his voice as her attention was focused on the Italian subtitled soap opera. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"The woman at the mall, who was she?"

Kennedy shrugged. "She told me she was an American tourist or whatever. I don't actually know a thing about her other than the fact that she's from Texas and that her name's Lizanna. We started talking when she came over to help me when I started chocking on a sausage. I owe her my life," she joked.

Kenji cringed. "You should really eat your food properly, but anyway for safety measures I'm going to look into her. Lord knows we don't need any disturbances."

Kennedy waved him off. "Ok, do whatcha gotta do. Are you done asking questions Kenji, the drama is starting to get really good," she moaned in delight.

Kenji's response was his silence as he focused on more pressing matters. He gingerly typed into his specialized search engine Lizanna and Texas to gather information shrouding around the woman.

Upstairs, Christian and Walter were quietly playing pool in the game room. The game actually meant nothing to both players, it just served as a distraction for them see who could go the longest without itching to kill someone—a contest set up by Ivan. The bastard himself, who, mind you was not a participant, sat idly by with a pocket watch timing them. So far, they'd only gone twenty minutes without any signs of bloodlust.

"So Ivan," Walter questioned as he lined himself and the pool stick to shoot. "What do we have planned for tomorrow?"

Ivan looked up with his souless brown eyes, a devious smirk sporting his face. "Hmm, I was thinking about hitting up Milan's underground train station. It'll relay to the Vito's our strength despite our small size in numbers. Hopefully the attack will attract the head Vito honcho's so we can kill them on the spot." He finished maliciously.

Walter and Christian grinned, both men internally trying to fight off the bloodlust building up inside them. "Sounds like fun."