Truth Or Dare

~Le Time Skip to The Next Morning~

Jason's Pov

I awaken to a strong pair of arms around me. Ian.. He's back.. I thought to myself. "Morning Star.. How did you sleep?" Ian ask me, playing with my hair. I cuddle up against him and yawn. "Good. How about you?" I ask. Ian shrugs. "Better than I ever have before. Let's go call the guys, shall we?" He replies. I nod and reach for my phone. I unlock it and click on the facetime app. I tap on the TC contact and wait for them to pick up. I look up at Ian and peck his lips. He smiles as I pull back. "Hello?" That was Adam. He had just woken up. "Hey Adam. Hey Ty." Ian says. I smile and see that Mitch and Jerome had answered the cal to. "Morning Merome. How did you guys sleep?" I ask. Mitch yawns and closes his eyes for a second. "Babe.. Get off the phone.." Jerome says sleepily. "Look, I know you don't want to get up, but TC is calling us Jerome." Mitch says. Jerome groans and sits up. I had put the phone down, making the camera face towards the ceiling. I sat on Ian's lap and kissed his lips. Ian kissed back. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Ian pick up the phone and point it at us. I growled at Ian. He laughed through the kiss and turned me around to face the camera. "You go Jason!" Adam says. He makes the camera face him and Ty, then kisses Ty full on the lips. I smile and the rest of us try to hold back a laugh attack. When they turned back to the camera, their faces flushed a deep red. That was when me and the guys couldn't take it anymore. We broke out laughing. "STAPH!!" Ty yelled at us. That just made me laugh more. "Alright.. Okay.. Oh my lord!" I said, attempting to relax myself. Ian, Mitch and Jerome did the same. "Now that you guys are done wih your laugh attacks, how about we all go to the park and have lunch?" Ty asks. We all nod in agreement. "See you guys there at 2?" I ask. They nod. "Okay, bye!" Me and Ian say. I hang up the phone and get out of bed. "Come on Ian. Let's go get ready." I say, holding my hand out for him to take. He smiles and takes my hand. "Okay star.." he replies.

~Time skip to the park bc I'm lazy~

Jeromes Pov

I smile as Mitch grabs my hand. Today, we were gonna meet TC at the park for lunch. Mitch and I had a suprise for them. We had brought our backpacks and filled them with nerf guns and foam darts. We had also came here earlier to set up a warzone. We planned on leaving 2 guns per couple, 15 water balloons per couple, and 1 paintball gun. Mitch had the idea of the paintballs. Not me. Luckily, we were the first ones there. We look around for the others while Mitch pulls out his phone and texts the guys. "Okay. We have about 5 to 10 minutes to set this up and hit them with a suprise attack. Let's go." Mitch says. I smile. "Okay. Let's go." I nod. I run over to Ian and Jason's small base that I had set up and place the nerf guns, waterballons, and the paintball gun down. Then move over to Mine and Mitch's fort that we had made together and place everything down. Mitch runs over to me and grabs a nerf gun, loading it while checking his phone. "They should be turning the corner any second now." Mitch whispers to me. I grin and grab a waterballon. I was always good with waterballons or water guns. They were my speciality. Mitch, however, was better with mele and ranged nerf guns. The others turn the corner and look around. Mitch and I smirk and wait for the others to see the texts. "Where are th-" Adam was cut off by me throwing a waterballon at his chest. Ty growled. "A little warzone, huh? They want to have fun! Let's give 'em fun!" Jason says. They run over to the other bases and begin to throw and fire the darts and waterballons. I smirk once again and throw a waterballon at all of them. My target? Chest or stomach.

~Time Skip Once Again..~

Ty's Pov

We all went to mine and Adam's house. Since we had our little battle at the park, we were covered in paint, water, and bruises. But they were hardly visible so. "Hey. Why don't we play a game?" Mitch asks out of nowhere. I shrug. "Why not?" Ian questions. "Okay. Adam. Truth or Dare?" Jason asks. Adam took a second to think. "How about a dare." He finally says. Jason smirks. "I dare you to try and make Ty uncomfortable in front of all of us." He says. Adam nods and places me on his lap. "Now?" He asks. "Nope. But I'd like to see you try." I reply. Adam takes me off of his lap and places a hand on my knee. "How about now?" Adam asks. I shake my head no. He moves up to my upper leg. I shake my head again. Then, he moves his hand up to my chest, pushing me down on my back. I feel my face flush a deep red. "Now?" He asks huskily. "God dammit! Fine! You win!" I complain. "YES!!" Adam cheers. I roll my eyes. "Mitch! Truth or Dare?" He asks. Mitch's face instantly flushes a dark maroon. "I'm assuming that's a sign of dare and I'm just gonna go off on the limb here and say that I dare you to kiss Jerome full on the lips and make him embarrassed." Adam finishes. I smirk. "Now there's the Adam I know and love.." I say, cuddling up to him. Mitch rolls his eyes. Jerome takes the lead by pushing him down on his back. "Let's see.." Mitch mumbles to himself as he kisses Jerome. Jerome licks his bottom lip and Mitch allows it.