12

'W-what are you doing?' I quivered. He didn't answer me as he removed his trousers and took off his shirt. 

I gulped, he wouldn't rape me would he? I mean he was nowhere near that cruel, even though right now he looked like he was ready to kill. 

It was as if he could read my mind. 

'Relax...I wont rape you,' He chuckled. 

I didn't dare move I just stared at him, eyes widening as he came closer. 

'Look I am so sorry...I really didn't mean to erm sneak out,' I said, I was sweating...My heart was pounding. 

'Bit late to apologise now...I mean I have got my punishment all rready,' He said then pouted. 

He walked over to the wardrobe and I was anxious to find out what he was getting, I was mortified when he produced a pair of kinky handcuffs. 

I didn't know what I was more mortified by...the fact that he was going to put handcuffs on me or that him and my mum use them for kinky purposes. I shuddered at the image of them two.  

'Me and you are going to have some fun,' He smirked.

He clipped my hands to the headboard so I was stuck like a prisoner. I felt vulnerable as I couldn't use my hands to protect myself. 

'Please...Harry whatever you are about to do...please...' I begged, my voice was so desperate it was embarrasing. 

'You aren't supposed to enjoy your punishment, Jasmine,' He said. 

He pounced ontop of me like a rabid tiger and tore off my clothes, I watched with fear as my outfit was thrown to the ground. 

His massive hand travelled up to my lacy knickers and he fiddled with the lacy part of it. I couldn't fight his intentions so I just closed my eyes and decided to accept whatever he was going to do.

I mean I sneaked out....I deserved this...didn't I??

His finger travelled up to my 'special region' and I screamed out in pain as he dug his finger inside, It hurt so fucking much. The pleasure took ages to come. 

Tears sprung into my eyes and I was  breathing in and out heavily. 

'It hurts Harry,' I said inbetween breathes. 

He slid his finger out and I coulldn't believe what he had done. 

I thought he was done that was untill, he opened his mouth and bit into that region and I yelped out in pain, he was as vicious as a tiger and its meat. He then tore away and wiped his mouth.

'Is that over then?' I squeaked. 

He didn't answer me, I looked at him with fear.

'Haven't experienced anything as racy as that before have you Jasmine? You and your little boyfriend Louis never done anything that sexy before have you?' Harry said.

He was terrifying when jealous...he was like a little kid when teasing me about Louis and I. The wierd thing was he was so calm and composed about my mum with me his jealously was a whole new level.

'Can I leave now?' I said 'is this torture over,' 

'i dont think you have learnt your lesson,' Harry said stroking his chin. 

'Oh yes I have Harry...I'll never disobey you again,' I said nodding like a teacher's pet. 

He kissed my forehead. 'I hope you won't hold a grudge,' Harry said. 

'Never against you,' I said 'i deserved that punishment, i was every so naughty,' 

My attempt of trying to turn him on was suprisingly succesful as he uncuffed me then we made out on his bed, it was heaven. Why would I risk losing our intimite relationship for a bunch of stupid immature friends. 

My friends were too young, I know they were my age but I felt I was 19 like Harry. Everything about him was so exciting and he seemed so mysterious and mature. 

We lay in bed and he was kissing my neck and he stopped for a second and stared into my eyes, for a second I honestly thought this was heaven. Looking into Harry's eyes gave me a feeling like no other, it was magical. Indescribable. 

I thought for a second that me and Harry were going to get married but then I remembered who he was planning to get married and I was angry because My mum didn't deserve Harry, I know I shouldn't say things like that but it's true. She mistreats him and she's never here for him, I bet she never notices the little things about Harry that makes him Harry. Because I do. 

'Tommorow, I want to take you somewhere that I haven't taken any girl before...it's kind of like my secret life,' Harry said smirking. 

'Not even my mum?' 

Harry kissed my hands 'No. She would judge me if she knew, with you I know you will never judge me,' 

'That makes me feel so special,' I smiled. 

'You are special, my little angel,' He said and then he pushed me gently back onto the bed and tickled me in his arms.

I know Harry wasn't completly mine but I felt blessed to have him in my life despite it being a complicated relationship. 

a.n heyyy please vote and comment i'll update with atleast 15 votes and 4 comments...also I'll update if you guys check out my other story 'Learning from Zayn' Its student/teacher and Zarry and very kinky ;) please help that get more votes x.