7

He was being mean to me by ignoring me throughout the walk home and not to mention his tight and very protective grip around me which would leave bruises on my shoulder , yet his meanness attracted me more to him more than anything else and I hated myself because of this. 

I had attempted conversation with him throughout the entire walk home but he was in deep thought, when he occasionally turned to look at me his eyes had the same lusty feel. He lusted me he wanted to kiss me, I could tell. 

So why wasn't he kissing me?

Was it because he assumed I didn't want to be kissed by him, if he assumed that he was wrong. I longed for his lips more than Louis, I longed for him more than anything and at the moment throughout the dim lit street the only affection I was getting from him was his hand around my shoulder.

'Harry?' I mumbled, it was as if he couldn't hear each word I had said to him went unnoticed. 

'I think it is time for us to be quiet, Jasmine,' he said his voice ever so patronicing. 

'Then get off me!' I retorted trying to push away his hand.

'Shh, we are nearly home,' he said.

'Oh and you have to call me daddy remember?' he smirked

'HARRY it's not a good idea for us to walk through this alleyway it's pitch black not a single light,' I said as we turned towards an alleyway. 

He took out his phone and the pathetic bit of light that shone out of it was showing.

'You wont be able to see a thing even with that light,' I protested.

He practically pushed me through the alleyway, I couldn't see a thing. 

I guessed we were nearly at the end of the alleway when I heard Harry scream. It was earpiercing and it scared the life out of me. 

'Harry? Harry? Are you alright!' I screamed. 

I heard his breathing in and out and whimpering. I felt around for him and I found his arm he had fallen to the ground.

'Shit!' Harry swore, I couldn't see anything but I knew he was really hurt. He wasn't the type to make a situation into a crisis without reason. 

I pulled him across the alleyway and then when we got out of the alleyway and i helped him over to the streetlights so I could see what was wrong. 

'I fell over in that alleway broken glass and broken bottles were on the floor and they scraped my entire leg,' Harry breathed. 

I cringed and winced as I saw his cut on his leg, it was massive it took up most of the leg. Blood splurted out of his leg and sharp pieces of glass were still digging into his bone.

'Shall we call the ambulance?' I asked.

'No please don't just help me get back home then we can sort it out then,' He breathed,,I could feel the pain in his voice it made him seem so small and less intimidating. 

I spent a few moments debating with myself whether or not to call an ambulance but my thoughts were cut off with Harry scream.

'FOR GOODNESS SAKE TAKE ME HOME!' Harry screamed. 

I put his arm around my shoulder and we limped back home, it was only a few yards away but the trek seemed like miles. 

When we finally got home I took the keys out and I rushed Harry back into the house and I lay him down on the sofa. He looked so vulnerable he didn't look like the scary 19 year old anymore, he looked like a baby.

'The cut is really bad Harry i think we should go to the hospital,' I said barely bringing myself to look at the disgusting cut, I thought I saw some bone sticking out but I didn't want to look again to make sure. 

'No, just do somethign about it with your first aid kit,' Harry said.

'Harry i'm not a doctor,' I said.

'You can look after me,' he said. 

I rushed to get the first aid kit, it had dust on it  as we hadn't used it in so long. 

I held his hand and he clenched down on me, though it felt good that he seemed to have so much trust in me. 

'This may hurt a little,' I said, I put the antiintfection spray on the cut and it burned him, his face became all screwed up and he clenched harder on my hand. 

He yelped.

'Sorry, Harry, I am so sorry,'' I said, his pain in his face brought tears to my eyes. 

Our faces were inches apart as i applied anti-infection cream, i tried not to look at the cut. 

His eyes bore onto mine while I did it, we stared at each other and it felt magical, his eyes were so loving. 

I was in a trance and it was hard to snap out of it but i realised I had to lose his alluring gaze when I had to get a bandage to wrap around his leg.

While i wrapped around his leg he put his hand on my arm and there was sparks.

'Did you feel the sparks also?' He asked, his voice still in pain, he drew circles around my wrist. 

I didn't answer just concerntrated on the bandage, I couldn't get distracted by him. 

'Because I don't feel those sparks with your mum, infact I haven't felt those sparks with anyone before,' He said. 

This time I looked up and our eyes were staring into each other once again. 

'Does it hurt? Your leg anymore?' I asked, my voice was croaking. 

He sighed, he wanted me to respond but I couldn't respond to that...how do you respond to that? expecially when he is soon to be your step dad.

'I'll make you some tea,' I said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

'One sugar and alot of milk,' he said. 

'I know,' I said, he smiled at me and I couldn't help smile back.