2.

Harry dragged me upstairs, I was trying to get out of his hard grip, this was not going to end well for me at all. 

'Harry! You are drunk!' I shouted at him as he placed me on his and Thalia's bed, I tried pushing him off but his force was too much. He crawled ontop of me. 

'Shh lemme kiss you,' He purred. 

'Harry! You have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend!' I shouted. 

'Call me daddy,' he purred. 

His hands explored my body while i struggled out of his grip, He smelt of alcohol heavily. While he was feeling me up I looked around Harry's aand Thalia's room, Thalia was so neat and tidy and sophisticated, why was she with Harry? They were both so different. 

She liked country music, he liked indie rock music just like me, he liked dirty jokes she found them very immature, he loved indian food, her favourite cusine was chinese.

I was suprised how a relationship  as controversal as them had lasted for so long. Me and my boyfriend Louis are so similar, I could not imagine him liking a different type of music or tv show. 

He then started kissing my neck, and despite my feeble attempts to get off of him, a very big part of me hated the fact that I was enjoying this. His lips were so soft and it felt so good.

For a moment I felt jealous of my mum for being able to have Harry, only for a moment though because I was quickly reminded of Harry's personality.

'Harry please get off of me,' I begged. His bites were digging into my flesh. 

'Mmm You taste so good,' He said, I hated him for doing this to Thalia, I hated how he was basically cheating on Thalia even though it was on me. 

Our make out session was quickly stopped by the sound of a car pulling into a driveway, Thalia was back. 

Drunken Harry was aware of this also, he got off me and I ran to my room and tucked myself into my bed. I was innocent now. 

I quickly checked my phone,

10 missed calls from Louis

5 text messages. 

'Shit, I was supposed to meet him at the park outside his house this evening and i completly forgot,' I thought to myself. 

I hid under the covers and phoned him, hoping he was still awake so I could explain myself, obviously I wouldn't tell him the truth that I made out with my soon to be step father no, i had to lie and I felt awful for lying to my boyfriend, in our relationship together I hadn't lied once to him. 

As the phone rang, I heard Thalia walking up the stairs and meeting a drunk Harry.

'Harry you have left so much mess downstairs,' My mum tutted. 

'I'll sort it out tommorow just come to bed Jasmine,' Harry moaned. 

'Jasmine?'  Thalia questioned 'Why did you just say my sister's name?' 

But Thalia was quickly shut up by Harry's kisses, i heard her giggle and soon she was in Harry land oblivious to everything else.

'Jasmine? Jasmine?' Louis asked, he was whispering also he was supposed to be sleeping also. 

'Boo! I am so sorry I couldn't leave, my stupid step father didn't let me,' I lied 

'Why didn't you text me or call me? I was left in the park for ages all alone,' Louis said.

'I am so sorry! He took my phone also!' I lied.

'Hmm,' Louis said. 'So you were all alone all night?'

'Yes,' I said, My stomach was churning with guilt and I was sweating I was an awful liar. 

'Thats alright Jasmine baby I was just really worried something had happened to you,' Louis said, I smiled he wa sso caring and loving I was so lucky.

'No need to worry boo,' I said. 

We said our good nights and I fell asleep with the taste of Harry's lips in my mouth, and to be honest it wasn't the worst thing infact it tasted so soothing and nice.

The next morning, I woke up and I had overslept! Harry was knocking on my door with all his might, you may think I am a bit odd but I lock my door when I got to sleep.

'Shit,' I cursed. I had no time to do much makeup and even look at myself in the mirror i literally jumped into my uniform and rushed downstairs. 

I took a bite of my toast when I was about to rush outside, when I saw my mum Thalia looking so upset while she was cleaning up some of HARRY's mess. 

'Thalia..I mean mum what is wrong?' I asked. 

She sniffed, I took her hand. 

'I am just quite worried and paranoid because, Harry got really drunk at his university party last night and I am scared he could have grinded or kissed another girl and he left such a mess,' She said.

I would tell my mum everything and then Harry would be rid from our lives for good but I couldn't, My mum has trust issues she has been cheated on before and it really ruined her, i cannot inflict that much pain on her once again. 

'Mum..Harry loves you..Just trust him,' I said, these words pained my throat because Harry was a dick who didn't deserve my mum's love. 

Thankfully I was dropped to school by Thalia, I wore a massive scarf because it was cold, she kissed me on the forehead when she dropped me off and when i got inside the school I took off the scarf and everyone gasped. I didn't understand why/

I was late for lessons so I couldn't say hello to Louis, I entered English and even the english teacher gave me a funny look but then when back to reading to kill a mockingbird. 

I saw Louis at break at the other side of the quad, i gave him a smile and a wave but he didn't wave back he just glared at me, he also looked hurt what happened?

what did i do?

I was upset because my boyfriend ignored me all day and I felt really lonely, I decided to confront him after school so before he got to the carpark I stopped in his tracks.

'What do you want?' He said in a hoarse tone.

'Why have you been ignoring me? What have i done, yoiu weren't ignoring me last night,' I said. 

Louis just shook his head and showed me my neck with his front camera of his iphone, i gasped as I saw the world's largest hickey on my neck.

'Next time you want to cheat on me...don't make it so obvious,' He spat.

'Louis! I,,I would never cheat on you,' I said tears brimming how would I explain myself to him?

'I didn't give you that hickey,' He said.

How was I supposed to explain myself, to him I had cheated and I couldn't say anything about it. 

'I...I,' I stumbeld apon words. He looked so hurt it hurt me, I just wanted to hug him, his eyes were so sad and betrayed I hated how I was the one who inflincted that pain on him.

Tears flowed down his cheeks 'We are through...' He stammered, he was upset to say it, but he stomped away.

mY boobear, my louis. How could he leave me? it wasn't even my fault. 

I began to cry, and it couldn't stop I walked over to the carpark and carried on crying when I got into Harry's car.

'What's wrong with you?' Harry asked, he was in an awkard situation he didn't know how to comfort a 15 year girl, not that he would if he could. 

'I hate you! Harry fucking styles! You are the reason my life is ruined!' I spat i growled at him. 

He lightly patted me on the back and even though it wasn't much of a nice gesture, it still felt soothing, even though he was the cause of all my pain, a part of me was glad he was trying to make me feel better. 

a/n please vote and comment hope you like it :)