Part 4

Niall's Pov

The past few days I haven't been paying much attention in any of my classes. I sigh and stare out of the window. As we have our last class for today. 'Hey you okay?' Shawn asks I look at him. 'Yea, why?' I ask. 'You've been off these days your step-brothers are worried' He says. 'I'm fine really no need to worry' I say and smile at him. 'If you say so' He says. 'But you can say everything to me' He says smiling. 'Thanks' I say. And look at the teacher but then again I'm not paying attention to what she says. Not much later I hear the bell we put our stuff in our bags and stand up and walk out of the room. 'Really what's on your mind?' Shawn asks wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer. I shrug and lay my head on his shoulder and sigh. 'Something going on here?' Someone asks. Making us both jump. We turn around and see Liam, Harry and Louis standing there with their arms crossed. With a slight glare on their faces. 'No' I say. 'We gotta go' I say. And went to walk away. 'You're coming with us' Liam says. 'What? Why?' I ask. 'Because I said so' He says grabbing my arm. I get my arm free and look them. 'I don't know what's wrong with you guys but no I'm going with Shawn' I say. As I back away from them. They walk away. 'What's wrong with them?' Shawn asks. 'I don't know' I say as we walk out of the school.

'You don't mind to walk back, right?' He asks. 'Of course not' I say. As we start to walk away from the school. 'You didn't anwser my question earlier' He says. 'I don't know how to explain it' I say looking down. 'Hey you don't have to tell me' He says. I only smile at him as he smiles back. We walk in a comfortable silence. Soon we walk by the same field with horses. I look at them and smile slightly. And I think Shawn noticed where I looked at since he looks in the same direction. 'Wait follow me' He says. 'Okay?' I ask. He walks somewhere I just follow him. Soon we reach the stables. 'What're we doing here?' I ask. 'You'll see' He says. Making me confused he takes his phone out and calls someone not much later he hangs up. 'Wait a second mum is going to be here soon' Shawn says. I nod my head still confused. Not much later a woman came walking over to us. 'Shawn' She says. 'Mum' He says as they hug each other. I smile at them. Not much later they pull back. She then looks at me. 'You must be Niall' She says. 'Yea' I say. 'Shawn has talked about you, I'm Karen his mum' She says. 'Nice to meet you' I went to shake her hand but she pulls me in a hug. I slowly wrap my arms around her. She pulls back. 'Is it true that your dad had contacted me?' She asks looking at me. 'I don't know, why?' I ask. 'He send a horse here she's really beautiful' Karen says. 'I've no idea if he did that' I say shrugging. 'Oh he said that she was yours till you moved here and he send her here' I look at her and then at the ground. No it can't be true. 'Can you show me her?' I ask. 'Ofcourse' She says. 'Follow me' She says. She walks somewhere as we follow her. 'This is her' She says. I look towards the stable. And then at the name tag on the door. 'Pebbles?' I ask as the horse look up she walks closer to me. 'Oh my' I whisper. And stroke her head as she neighs. I smile at her I turn back around as she nudges me with her snout. 'Thanks' I say. 'Thank your dad' She says smiling. I take out my phone and call my dad. And keep stroking her head. He picks up. 'Hey dad' I say. 'He Nialler' He says. 'Thanks' I say. 'Your welcome son I know how much yo love her' He says. 'But you didn't have to she was your best horse' I say and look at her as she starts to eat. 'I know but I wanted to, all of her stuff are there too and no need to worry I'll pay everything for you' He says. 'Really? Thanks again dad' I say. 'Take good care of her son and make sure that your mom doesn't find out' He says. 'I'll and I'll make sure that she doesn't find out' 'Have fun I got to go' 'Bye' I say. 'Bye' He says before he hangs up. I put my phone away.