one

𝙍𝙀𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿
instagram + irl
one — the butterfly effect

𝙍𝙀𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿❪ instagram + irl ❫one — the butterfly effect

tmz posted just now !!

liked by entertainmenttonight, rykerhacker and 326,839 others

tmz Georgina Rhodes recently discussed her willingness to open up and explore new relationships, emphasising the importance of rebuilding trust at her own pace after "tragic past relationships". Despite rumours of infidelity leading to her breakup with actor Drew Starkey, nothing has been officially confirmed by either party.

A photo of Starkey kissing an unknown blonde outside a Miami bar sparked speculation, with Rhodes later confirming their split on social media. She shared a quote about knowing her worth. Since then, several posts have surfaced suggesting that the rumors are indeed true.

For a detailed timeline and a closer look at the posts confirming the authenticity of the rumors, click the 🔗 in bio!

comments

user6383 i think he did but i just can't prove it
    ↳ i mean isn't there literally proof

user355 them doing him dirty with the picture again

user4378 rafe defender for life
    ↳ bestie they are too different people

user2347 the people still defending him 🗑️
       liked by georgiarhodes

LOS ANGELES, FEBRUARY

        Tatum Evans hated planes. She absolutely loathed them, which was quite  unfortunate considering her career required her to frequently travel by air. Despite her love for traveling, her mind tended to be overly dramatic. It all began in high school when she developed an unhealthy obsession with planes after doing a project on Flight MH370, a fixation that only intensified after watching LOST. Whether it was a deep-seated fear or just an unhealthy fixation on the idea of being stranded on an island, she couldn't quite figure it out.