Bananas Make Me Sick

One word to describe what I feel, is only pain.

P.A.I.N

It was too much. I can barely stand up from my position which was laying flat on the ground. My eyes were beginning to tear out when I tried to move my arm.

I blacked out and I wish I hadn't. Not like I could control it though.

"Kaitlyn." A figure blocked my sight making me peer at him or her.

I couldn't mutter anything instead groaned. My eyes fluttered and closed tightly.

▪]■[■][■]■[■]■[▪

Someone was carrying me. He or she's arms around my arms and legs. It was comfortable and cozy at the same time. Like you were floating in thin air.

I smiled for no apparent reason.

"I should've saved you first." A voice murmurs, making it vibrate against me.

"I should've never left you up there." Then he sighs sadly, his hot breath fanning on my face.

"I should've done something." I hear the voice again say. The words were mostly conjured up in regret.

Some crunching noise came after that and I was slowly waking up. I lifted my upper body in a sitting position, squinting my eyes from the broad daylight. I was still surrounded by meadow grass but the trees were different.

"You okay?" The voice was familiar. I knew it was him.

"Yeah, but I think I need to work on my landing more better." I joke, wincing when my back ached from the terrible fall.

He was quiet nonetheless the heartstopping smile on his face didn't once falter. I couldn't help but smile back like it was the right thing to do at the time.

"You should be resting. The fall you did an hour ago wasn't a minor accident." He speaks up, dusting the dirt away on his pants. I chuckled to myself, he changed his clothes back.

Carter holds out an open palm in front of me. "Let me help you up."

I ducked my head when the heat reached to my face and took his hand. The warm feeling of his hand was already radiating with mine. He hauled me to my feet and being the clumsy girl I am I twisted myself because their was a rock.

This is why my body is pressed in front of his while he's back is on the ground.

Groaning at the same time, "I'm sorry." Our voices mixed together.

"No, it's my fault." We said in unison.

Due to the process of speaking together unendingly, we cackled up for no reason at all. His face crunckles up in an admiring way. Just how it used to be.

Always real and never afraid to display all the flaws and whatnot.

Time stops the both of us, like there was some kind of force pulling us together. Faces inching closer, features emphazing more, and smiles getting wider. I gulped, not used to this feeling.

Heart stomping like it was caged inside my chest.

Mind jungled up in a mess not knowing what I should do.

Mouth suddenly dried just as a desert.

Eyes not blinking once.

Breathing turns irregular.

Body stops making one move.

Then...

I froze on the spot, the grass sweeps against my bare legs. Wind causes my hair to get messy. But, I didn't care about that.

And it became so much clearer and brighter.

I, Kaitlyn Evienne Moore, is now aware of officially having a crush on Carter Joseph West.

This isn't real.

My mind denies but his boyish grin made me decide against the idea.

Let's just hope he doesn't know about it and act normal as possible.

A reminder to not get the secret out. Because if he does, then that would make things change.

▪]■[■][■]■[■]■[▪

"Since, when did you hate bananas?" He wonders, sitting beside me on the hood of his car that apparently had a huge dent on it.

"Uh...since then." I retort, even though I love bananas. It was so hard not to look at him in the eye.

"Okay." He drops the subject and eats his peeled off banana.

Please don't be tempted!

That was the only thing in my head. Reminding that if I lie, it would mean that something was up which would cause me to tell him the truth.

And I, personally don't want that to happen any time soon.

I forgot that I zoned out again.

"-then it hit me like a ton of bricks." He stops, his eyes scanning my face for any emotion.

Was I supposed to say something?

I lightly smile, "That sounds great!" I comment, before I could think of anything else to speak of.

His expression morphed to a confused one. Like, my answer wasn't the one he was expecting. Damn! I knew I said something wrong!

"Well...I don't know about that." He trails off, his thick eyebrows starts to furrow together when he's trying to solve a diffcult piece in a puzzle.

"I wasn't listening!" I blurt out.

"It's okay." His mouth turns to a thin line.

Now, I feel guilty about what I did. God! How come I act so stupid around him!

This is going to be a hell lot of harder when you're trying not to fall so hard on Carter West.

Hiii!

Short chapter but I updated!😂😄😃
How's life? Also, have a nice day or night! 😍😙

Don't forget to comment or vote.😳😰

So many emoji's😃😂😊😁😇😴

Only yours,
Midstofanything