2

Have you ever gone mad that everyone look so much a sponge than you did?

That you hold so much pain on you that you almost shower yourself with curse words?

That even one silly thing got your attention the most?

That the vulnerable part of you being exposed to the max?

I felt it before.

It is not a thing every little girl or boy or human would proud to feel.

But i did.

The urge to tell the truth nor the false in the most unwanted way all good human wont do. But i- did it in a very good way.

The thought that i could atleast hold a little of me is killin me to death that it would always be my pleasure tu let it all out.

And i did it.

If you were in my place- where everything gone wrong and you just cant bear with the feeling got stuck in you, would you let it out?

Would you let your anger slaps every face you hate?

Would you betray the i-love-you promises?

Would you leave all the sadistic life you had for your own saticfaction?

Im asking you all this because for my lifesake, i am too tired having these question played all around my head.

Too tired of trying to guess the answer for all my questions.

Did i gave you a headache?

Believe me.

Mine is more than a headache.

Goodluck in answering it! :)