My Freak Accident: Blog 5

"Welcome to Oscop, I never expected to see you here Benny." Sarah said with a bright and beautiful smile as I stood smiling back dazedly.

"Uh...haha, yeah...me neither but when I heard about the volunteering thing I decided to come and check it out." I replied grinning nervously as I slid both my sweaty hands into my jacket pocket.

"Really? Interesting... so is that really the reason you volunteered?" She asked curiously lifting a brow and biting her lip.

"Um...yeah...that's it, hahaha...I just love science." I answered her dishonestly, I didn't just come to help...I also came to see her.

She was my world, she was beautiful and all I wanted was to tell her just how I felt

But she was already taken.

"Okay, well...I'm gonna go and get back to work now. Okay." Sarah said with a wave as she wandered off from my sight.

I didn't move for at least a whole 30 minutes, I was completely stunned by her beauty. And all I could do is look.

"Benny!" Called a Oscorp worker as he came rushing down to me with a load of files and folders. "Hey, Benny...there you are. Here take these to lab. now remember those go directly to the lab. Now hurry kid."

"Okay." I took the files and folders then walked down to the lab and entered.

Finally after getting finished with that I headed back out...and that's when I saw It. A room with a sign that said 'Do not enter'

The sign spiked a curiosity in me and I couldn't resist. So I went in, shut the door behind me and locked it.

Once inside I couldn't believe my eyes, the room was filled with all kinda different and weird looking bugs.

It was an extraordinary sight, I then entered farther into the room, looking from side to side at each and every cage, case and tank.

And then my eyes fell to a huge tank, it was full of spiders but they all looked strange.

They all were blue and red and was really determined to get out.

Then as I begun to turn around I drop some of the files and folders, with haste I leaned over to pick them up from the floor before accidentally stepping onto one and slipping right through the glass onto the tank of spiders.

It all went blank from there.

Benny Parker: the boy next door