AD 3

Title:Sudden Headaches

Erza's POV

The guys are kinda acting weird.They fought and fought but when the song that Gajeel requested was played he stopped fighting.But then again,even Laxus got joined in on the fight!😑Ugh,and he call himself S-Class😒,I rolled my eyes at them and ignored them.Then suddenly,I don't know why but...my head started to ache.The party was still on going,and...I didn't even drink anything but juice.I held on my head tight and tighter,every second,my head aches harder and harder.I screamed in pain and then everyone's attention turned into me.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA,AAAAAAAAH!!!AAAAAAAH!"I screamed and screamed then the fighting boys came my way."Erza!Are you alright?!"Natsu asked with a worried look on his face.Tears started rolling down my face.But I never stopped holding on to my head.Wendy and Chelia went to my side and magic circles appeared on their hands."Erza..."Mira whispered but I heard it.Alysson ended the song so only my screams filled the room.No sounds,just me screaming."What's happening?!Wendy!Chelia!Is Erza going to be ok?!Tell us!"Lucy demanded.

I looked at everyone,and it seemed like I wasn't controlling myself.My head still aches harder every second.I can't stop screaming while everyone else but Wendy and Chelia can't even do a thing to help me.Natsu..Gray..Lucy..Happy..Laxus..Mirajane..Sting..Rogue..Kagura..Minerva..Milliana..Master Makarov..the guild..they can't do a thing but just watch as I scream in pain with my eyes filled with tears and a scared and terrified look plastered on my face.They just watched...while Wendy and Chelia do the work.They started shouting and asking what's happening to me...But even I...I..I don't even know as well.I don't know a thing that is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!but...why?!Why is this happening to me?I...I...

"Nat..su...G..ray...Lu......c..y.."I murmured with all the strength I have left.Till everything went black and I passed out with a never ending headache.

Lucy's POV

I was just talking with Yukino when I saw Erza started to cringe and hold her head."Excuse me,Yukino-chan!"I told Yukino and went to Erza's direction.She started screaming and her head suddenly got red and redder every second.Later on,everyone's attention was on the Requip Mage.DJ Aly stopped playing songs from the DJ Corner.There were no sounds heard,but her screaming.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,AAAAAAAH!AAAAAAAAAAH!"Erza yelled.And I can tell that she was in really deep pain.Erza...what's happening to you?"Erza!Are you alright?!"Natsu asked with a worried look on his face.Then tears rolled down on Erza's face.Wendy and Chelia then came and magic circles appeared on their hands and surrounded Erza."What's happening?!Wendy!Chelia!Is Erza going to be ok?Tell us!"I said and put my hand on my mouth.Tears escaped my eyes as well.I cannot stop them from doing so.I am just terrified of what might happen to Erza.I am her best friend!WHY WON'T I CARE?!?!Everyone was now staring at Erza.

Everyone had different expressions.Some are scared,some are terrified,some are shocked,and some are...crying...We watched as Wendy and Chelia do things with those magic circles around Erza,We don't even know what those magic circles are for.Are they to determine Erza's state/condition?Or are they to heal Erza?We just watched with tears and horrified looks on our faces.We can't do anything but just watch as Erza scream in pain while holding her head in fear with tears on her eyes.We don't know what is happening.Some shouted and asked what is happening to the Requip Mage,but..no one...no one was able to answer.We just kept silent as her screams and a lot of people's questions filled the room.Master cried ike a baby but who am I to judge him?I also cry like a baby for those that I love.And Erza is one of them.😞I lowered my head as tears flowed through my eyes.Then I felt someone pat my head.I looked up....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Natsu..."I whispered the name of the person that patted my head."Erza will be fine...right?She won't be if we just cry in front of her!"Natsu said and tried to show off a grin but he cannot hide the tears."yeah...she will be fine..."I said but I too cannot stop my tears from escaping my eyes."Nat...su..."we all heard Erza whisper through the air."G...ray..."she continued."Lu....c...y..."she murmured before she collapsed.She was laying on the floor when Chelia and Wendy came so she didn't fall.But Natsu and Gray moved to her direction.Er..za..Erza's last words before she collapsed....