Tiriny

He stared at it, unable to even speak as the blue chakra surrounded him, like the stars in the night. He felt scared..scared to touch it as the chakra travelled up his arms.. Changing his tattoos.. He felt his own chakra flow from his body and engulf the blue chakra here the stunning blue became like streaks of light in his chakra. He felt the tears still falling as he tried not to cry anymore.. But the tears just kept flowing.. He'd lost him... He'd lost his brother... His demon.. A part of his family... A part of his soul... A slight numbing pain had entered his chest the moment Kizu... Changed..... Into chakra.. Kakashi suddenly sensed a powerful amount of chakra, making me look back only to see Sakura, moving slightly making him start to cry again.. The tears flowing again as he quickly approached her and knelt down beside her, he could feel the powerful chakra.. Sitting her up and bringing her close to his chest, his chakra spiked up, burning the rock that he was kneeling on, but it didn't burn her.. It never did burn her.. He stared down at her.. His demon sharingan staring down at her with a sad look, tears flowing and dripping down onto the burning rock floor as he held her close..
"S-Sakura...",he mumbled... He was shaking furiously as he tried not to cry.. He didn't want to, he never wanted too... Sighing he gently picked her up bridal style and kissed her head lightly..
"W-who..?" He heard her whisper. Kakashi smiled lightly, it was then when a Crimson chakra began to form infront of him, forming a lioness.. Who was... Crying..? Kakashi stared at the beast with a defeated expression... Holding Sakura close he barred his lengthened teeth at the lioness, growling lightly as he held Sakura close, not wanting anything to hurt her again. The lioness sighed..
"I'm sorry...." She whispered, making Kakashi sigh.
"If you dare hurt her I'll kill you myself..." Kakashi growled making the lioness flinch at his voice..
"Y-your..." The lioness stayed quiet.. Watching as Kakashi walked forward, burning everything in his path as he moved forward..
"You coming.. Tiriny?" Kakashi asked, not looking back at the lioness demon, she lowered her head in shame before walking after him.. Even if Kakashi was only human, she had seen and heard everything.. Even when her new host was unconscious.. Tiriny kept quiet, all other demons knew about Kakashi now.. After all he was the new demon king.. Kakashi sighed keeping Sakura close as he calmed his breathing down.. His tattoo had changed to that of a wolf. The end's were wolf heads, his seal had also changed, the markings had spread across half of his body. Where his black hair was the markings were turned red, where his white hair was they were black..his eyes had also changed, his left eyes; demon sharingan as a wolf's eyes. But it was changed to gold. His right his normal sharingan eye. His hair had grown longer. His small fangs now permanent and his wolf ears and tails had gone black and white, one ear white on ear black, while his tail had the Same red and black markings covering it.. He and Kizu were one.. Sakura whimpered.
"W-who a-are y-you?" She asked weakly, Kakashi looked down at her and smiled.
"You know who I am Saku.." Sakura went wide eyed but smiled..
"W-Wolfie... I-I knew y-you'd come.." Sakura whispered, Kakashi sighed
"I'll always come, even if you dont call Sakura" Kakashi said softly, Sakura smiled.. Unable to show him how happy and relieved she was to see him.. It was then when she noticed something was missing,
"H-hey.. Wo-Wolfie.. Wh-where's-" Kakashi growled
"Gone" Kakashi stated, Sakura stared at him with wide eyes
"Wh-what?!"
"He's dead alright...." Kakashi whispered it was then when Sakura noticed the tears, the tears flooding his eyes as he was once again reminded of the wolf... "He sacrificed himself just to same me.. And asshole who's been a complete bitch to him all his life.." Kakashi mumbled. Trying not to sob.. But he couldn't help it, his ears folded down as he was reminded of the haunting sight that had been before him only a few minutes ago. Tiriny walked behind them, out of view from Sakura and away from the demon king.
"W-Wolfie.. I-it wa-wasn't your fa-fault" Sakura whispered trying to get him to stop blaming himself
"If I hadn't fucking been to busy fighting off that basted obito I could of saved him... He'd be here... He would be gone anymore..." Kakashi mumbled, sobbing. Sakura could only watch him helplessly as he cried, unable to move or speak properly thanks to the procedure before she felt helpless. She wanted to hug and kiss him, to make him feel better to get back to their kids...Back at the leaf.. Sakura sighed and hugged him with what strength she had left, she still couldn't believe she was hugging her fiancé, he looked so different...
"I-i l-love you" Sakura whispered, Kakashi smiled at her, as he sat her down on the grass, only to rest. Afterall he had used most of his own chakra to get to to the Akatsuki base as quickly as he did,   Sakura whimpered staying close to him as he hugged her back tightly.. He had been so worried..
"Love you too Saku.." He whispered. Sakura looked at him, her eyes watering at she hugged him..
"S-so.. Th-this i-is y-your f-final form?" She asked, Kakashi sighed but nodded.
"Yeah.. It is.." He whispered. "Well part of it.." He muttered softly. Sakura sighed softly..
"A-are th-the twins safe?" Kakashi tensed instantly.
"Fuck... I should of..--"
"Is Shuri st-still there?" Kakashi sighed
"Yeah she is..." Kakashi sighed.. "Sorry.. But.. This form won't go for a while.." Sakura smiled..
"I-idon't m-mind. I-it's not th-the first t-time y-you've h-had th-this problem" Sakura whispered. Kakashi smiled..
"I guess not.." He whispered. "You know what happened to you right?" Sakura frowned..
"Y-yeah.."
"Have you spoken to it?" He asked quietly, Sakura shook her head lightly..
"N-no...." Kakashi sighed, bringing her closer
"Tiriny is a calm demon, she's not bloodthirsty or whatever, she has seemed to take a liking to you anyway" Kakashi mumbled, looking over to the lioness demon who was watching from afar with a sad look. Sakura looked back only to look tiriny in the eyes, the lioness's golden eyes staring into sakura's green ones.. This would be sakura's new life.. A life as a host to demon.. Just like her fiancé...