Smiles

Okamiko cried loudly, screaming in a way. It was dark she had gotten lost after wandering outside. Sighing Kakashi appeared before her and sighed
"What the he-" he then stopped himself, sighing, he sat down Infront of Okamiko who ran over to him, crying. Kakashi avoided the little girls fearful expression, the little girl looked so much like Sakura he couldn't bare to see the baby girl cry, he quickly picked her up, bringing her close to his chest letting her snuggle in and cry. Daisuke at his feet holding onto his pants, the little boy looked so curious but worried too, kakashi sighed and smiled at the boy, picking up the boy and sighing, holding both pups close before walking back to the house quietly. Sighing he ignored the presence he didn't want to sense and closed the front door behind him. Setting the twins down he allowed them to wander around the house. Sitting down Infront of the fire, he groaned. Sighing he watch the fire slowly burn the wood to ashes.. The smell of it filly the room allowing him to relax a little, he suddenly felt a light weight on his stomach making him open his left eye, only to his little boy yawning and getting comfortable. Daisuke yawned once more before falling asleep making Kakashi smile softly, Okamiko then ran in holding her little teddy she played with. she sat next to her father nawing on the teddys arms and ears making him smile..
"Yeah.. Chew it like the little wolf you are miko" he whisper sighing, he didn't understand how his daughter could take such a liking to him, hell he didn't understand why Sakura would care about like she did but he knew better then to question the relationship he had with his future wife. Even the thought of being a husband seemed crazy to him, not ever being able to experience anything like that.. His parents never talked of it, neither did any of his superiors when he was younger, everyone he grew up seemed to.. Not want him to have any type of loving relationship with anyone. He then shook his head trying to rid his head of those types of thoughts, daisuke yawned once more before crawling into his fathers shoulder, nawing at the man's shoulder, kakashi sighed, the skin was already torn.. He didn't mind that the boy was biting his bare skin. Daisuke then began to cry, kakashi pulled the boy from his shoulder and set the boy down
"What's up Dai--" Kakashi stopped the boy was trying wipe the red liquid from his mouth and hands, kakashi softened at the boy. Touching his shoulder only to feel the wetness of his fresh blood, sighing he let his chakra wrap around his making the boy cry even more, kakashi then hugged the little guy to his chest "poor little guy" Kakashi muttered quietly, Okamiko seemed confused but she just played with her toy carelessly, smiling and giggling like she usually would. Kakashi sighed and the two, one was crying one was laughing, what was he going to do with those two, smiling at the fact of having the two being complete opposites.
"Geez you two are a handful aren't ya?" He asked pulling his daughter closer to him Okamiko giggled and crawled onto his lap and grinned, kakashi grinned back at her making her laugh. She was so easily amused.. So was her brother kakashi then nuzzled the little boys stomach making him laugh. Kakashi chuckled at the two smiling at the little guys, quietly the two soon settled down and fell asleep against their fathers chest. Kakashi smiled at the two keeping them closer. The two's small claws digging into his skin as they over around, Kakashi smiled at them again and took hold of them gently, laying down on his side he transformed to his wolf form and let the two snuggled into close to his fur, watching them his demon sharingan watching them with a soft look, he'd never show them his true demon form.. He couldn't.. He wasn't able to control it fully and would kill himself to watch himself hurt his little ones. Sighing he tried to stop himself from thinking of those types of things, always trying to keep something positive in his head.. But it was almost impossible.. Unless he saw his little girl, the baby girl looked so much like her mother.. In a way it stopped those bad thoughts from entering his head.. Like a Shield in a way, his little girl's smile was practically contagious.. He couldn't help but smile at her, something that he barely did when he was a kid himself, daisuke and Okamiko were practically the source of his smiles, the two seemed to have that ability with him. Smiling at the thought of his two pups being happy.
"Daddy!!" Okamiko shouted bolting up from her sleep. She then yawned making him chuckled
"Morning sweetie" he whispered, she then giggled and transformed herself. Stomping on his with her little paws making him smile and like her cheek, claws extending scratching the wooden floor a little. Daisuke just kept snuggled up against kakashi's side, kakashi then nudged Okamiko down off his side and kept her close, only to keep her warm but she continued to try to climb up onto his side, through it was a little hard for her he eventually ended up helping her up onto his back, she giggled and tried to stand up on his back making him snicker, she was definitely the adventurous one. Daisuke more of the less ambitious one. Kakashi smiled at the two sighing as he did. Okamiko eventually fell asleep letting Kakashi relax himself, yet he couldn't fall asleep. He growled at himself before closing his eyes, letting himself slowly fall asleep, smiling a little as he thought of when Sakura would get home..