thirty seven

as arabella struggled to put on her skinny jeans, she was flooded with relief  at harry's words. she was surprised but overly happy with the result of harry's conversation with his dad. but the part that she was most happy about, was the fact harry had stood up for them.

slipping on a simple black t shirt on quickly she then ran a brush  through her hair.  she exited out of the bathroom  when she was finished to find  harry was waiting for her. he was looking at pictures on the wall she had taken when he had heard the bathroom door his attention refocusing on her.

arabella suddenly became shy under harry's stare stopping her from doing what she wanted to, tackle him to the floor and pepper him with kisses for being brave enough to face his father.

"i wasn't joking about wanting that proper kiss," harry told in her a low voice.

arabella shoved aside her shyness walking right up to him  standing on her tippy toes planting a kiss on his lips. harry's arms wrapped around her waist pulling her close as he kissed her passionately.

"i'm so proud of you," arabella murmured after pulling away for a breath.

harry's eyes light up at the words she spoke, the action tugging at arabella's heart. but it soon dimmed as harry shook his head," i should have fought for us a long time ago."

arabella's hand turned his head toward her's , "what matters is you fought for us now."

she kissed him slowly now, trying to convey the hope and happiness she had at right now and for the future. 

"i can't wait to take you back to that house," harry whispered. 

arabella groaned in frustration, "i wish we could go now."

"have you talked to your mom yet?" harry asked tugging her in the direction of the bed.

arabella shook her head as she took a seat beside him on the bed but then fell backward to look up at her ceiling.

"i don't know what to say to her," arabella admitted to him.  

she could feel harry fall onto his back beside her.

"you could start with letting her explain herself," harry suggested.

arabella let out one of her infamous sighs, knowing harry was probably right. she just didn't know what to say to her or if she can even look at her after all the lies she had told.

"i don't know harry..." arabella trailed off. 

"you're going to have to do it eventually," harry reminded her making arabella let out a groan.

"yeah eventually," she said emphasis the eventually. she didn't want to think about the mess her life had become at the moment and rather revel in the happiness of harry's achievements concerning his father.

she rolled over on her side snuggling into harry's, letting out a sigh of relief as his familiar smell hit her senses. his arm reached around her carefully to rub her back  in calming circles.

"you can't avoid it ara," harry told her knowing that's what she wished to do.

arabella buried her face deeper into his side as if the problem would go away if she do so. she wished it would for that matter, it would make things so much simpler.

yet again, she knew he was right. right now though she wasn't going to do anything about other than snuggle into harry's side.

they fell into a comfortable silence where arabella would inhale him and he would let out content sighs until he spoke up.

"it felt good," he began " to stand up to my father."

arabella lifted her head so she could see the expression on harry's face, a smile adorning it making her spirits lift. 

"after all these years of dealing with his s.hit, i did it. i stood up to him and it's all thanks to you. thank you ara. " harry stated staring into her eyes with his love clouded ones laced with sincerity.

she began to shake her head, " don't thank me love, that was all you. and i'm so f.ucking proud of you."

the wide grin that spread across harry's face and the look in his eyes and how he kissed her after that statement, made her forget about her mother and all the lies entangled with her. 

arabella was in love.

{short and kinda eh? do you think so ? anyways i hope you all have a wonderful new years !! you all deserve it, especially for deciding to stick around this long WHICH IS LIKE SO MEANINGFUL TO ME. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING PART OF THIS STORY. I HOPE 2017 BRINGS GOOD THINGS TO YOU!! }