please read....

Hey guys, it's kiki. You might be wondering why I changed my username. I've enjoyed greys anatomy, more than shays family, and my reasons are below.

This is a safe zone, I will respect others opinions.

That also means you will respect my opinion and not comment rude things about my opinion/myself.

Recently (more like 4-5 months ago) I stopped watching the shaytards. Since I went to Greece, I have grown up and realized I don't need another family to make me laugh and feel good about myself.

I realized that I have my own family and they can make me high (not like that LMAOO) when I'm down.

Recently, someone (remaining Anonymous) has pointed out about how shay has been slacking.

He has. If you look at the amount of times he posted, it been like 3x a week. He's promised his viewers that he was going to post almost everyday, until his birthday, where he would get a break.

It really annoyed me that he broke his promise.

His siblings don't pull that.

It annoys me when someone breaks a promise, it really does. That means your un loyal.

Since last year, he's been inconsistent, and that's another reason why I've stopped watching.

Hence, me having trouble writing my books. I hope y'all understand, I really do.- Kiki✌🏻️ (all hate comments will be deleted)