7

Avia

@/walkingdea.dd: Avia I'm waiting

@/walkingdea.dd: I have a huge test tomorrow and I don't have all day to study

@/walkingdea.dd: now or never. I'll give u 5 minutes

I start to sweat. If I tell them, then will they tell everyone else in the fandom?

Will they hate me?

Will they worship me like the way Bexley worships fajitas?

"I hate her! I hate her! I hate her so much!" I chuck my phone across the room and my lamp shatters.

"Son of a bitch!" Mom comes rushing into the room with Gavin.

"Avia is everything alright?" Gavin asks nervously. I nod.

"Everything is great." I sigh. "In your eyes, everything is rainbows and gumdrops, fucking Bexley got me in this mess." I mumble.

"Avia Butler! Did you just say what I think you just said?" Mom asks. I stand there silently, staring into space. "Uhm, Earth to Avia, hand me your phone right now, and follow me to your fathers office." She orders. I grab my  phone from the floor and follow her to dads office.

As I tremble up the stairs, my phone vibrates and Instagram notifications pop up.

"Don't you dare look at your phone, just hand it over now." Mom says. I hand her over her phone and I walk into dads office.

My stomach is in knots.

"What's up guys?" Dad says as closing his laptop. I stand there, silently, looking at the floor.

Mom sighs. "She cussed, and she threw her phone at the wall because she was angry at God knows what."

Dad snatches the phone from mom and looks at the cracked screen.

"I get you a cell phone, and this is how you treat it?" I stand there silently. "Like shit? Because now, you have shit." Great, this means I have no phone, no electronics, and I have nobody to rant to.

My life is over. Soon the shaytards and walking dead fandoms will know, and I'll be screwed.

It's all my fault.

Hey y'all what's good? I decided to update early in the morning (it's like 7:36...) sorry for the short update but I'll make sure to update later on this week!(it's my Birthday week!)Have an awesome day, night or afternoon! Ily guys!-Kiki✌🏻️