10

Damn 10 chapters already. Watching the walking dead rn and there's this song playing as a show theme song and it's pissing me off so much rn😂😂mini rant (and sorry if this is UP late, it's 9:30 on the east coast and this is the free time I have so yeah.)

Shay

My phone constantly chimes and vibrates from the excessive tweets, DM's, and taggings. I roll my eyes and scroll through the notifications.

@/shaycarlitos: does Avia have insta?

@/queencolette97: there's some weird stuff going around ig, and twitter. Please check it out.

I sigh and go on Instagram. I go on 'you' and see that I was tagged in the same thing about 15,000 times.

I click on the latest tag and look at the DM and the videos.

My daughter. The one that was happy and perky at 11 years old.

The one that would always follow and respect the rules.

The one that organized the rules.

What the hell happened?

"Colette! It's urgent!" I yelp through the intercom. She comes rushing into the room, like how someone on Grey's Anatomy would come if there were a code blue situation.

"What did I miss? Who died?" She asks frantically.

A/N: don't do these a lot, but does anyone like my GA references. (I just watched like 5 episodes straight, so I'm In The GA mood.)

"Nobody, but look at this." I said as pointing to the videos and picture. Colette's face turned bright red.

"This can't be true." I shake my head. "What are we going to do? She lied to us Shay. To us, her parents."

"She broke a rule, a huge one. Hell, these people can be stalking where we live right now, and we wouldn't know a thing."

"Avia! Get in here immediately!"

That's it! Shitty  chapter ik hate me but it's something! I'm sorry but, I'm busy and i'm stressed about  school! Thanks and byeeee-Kiki✌🏻️