1 / intro

"Who are you?" He asks his bright blue eyes piercing through mine.

"I'm..." I hesitate a second "I'm no one" I state coldly leaving a blank expression pasted on my pale face.

"Everyone is someone" He frowns.

"Well, I'm the exception" I start to walk but he jogs to catch up with me.

"There isn't an exception," He pushes as you walked.

"Well, I'm no one important...Not anymore" I look down at my feet as they padded on the cold concrete path.

"So you are someone?" He states and I shake my head.

"No. I was someone" I push past him getting sick of the conversation.

"Nope your not getting away without telling me your name" He yells grabbing my arm and twisting me around to face him.

"People call me Ree" I frown kicking the ground.

"Ree? Why do they call you Ree?" His eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"It's short for reject..."

-------------

Willow Wilt, an ironic name for a depressed 18-year-old who hates her life.

Willow is quiet and bullied daily because of her height, lack of social skills and most of all her hiding her face.

Constantly covering it with her hair, hoods, and hands.

Dying on the inside her name suits her more than anyone could ever expect.

She doesn't bother to wear makeup because its a waste of time apparently because its 'impossible to hide that ugly face no matter how much makeup you plaster on your face'.

Mainly blending in the background she manages to avoid being the center of attention until he comes along.

On a walk home, he sees her walking home beaten, crying and alone.

Like always.

Her big brown eyes brimming with tears, her face swollen and bruised.

Enough was enough.

He was going to help her.

And that's how this began...

--------------

My new book!

What do you guys think of it so far?

Its a little different from what I usually write but im excited!

Love you all!

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

-Tasha xox