Yuri Plisetsky x Reader (LEMON)

this was simply requested by  - meaning requests are open
also this might be a little rushed b/c i just got the request sO I'M SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND OOC YUri fanFic

3rd Person:

Moans and pants were filled in the room as Yuri left bite marks to indicate that you were his, and his only. You were at a party with all the other competitors and talking with them, of course getting drunk was always happening whenever you went to parties. Yuri was getting jealous of you hanging with other people, so he too got drunk and dragged you out of the conversation. He somehow got you both home and you wouldn't bother asking him how. Then again, he now was only a little drunk. His sober side is now showing.

"I hate it," He started, half lidded eyes staring into your (E/C) orbs. "I hate it when you talk to other competitors, did you not notice how they kept trying put their arm around you?" He continued to kiss and bite on your flawless skin, surely making them as visible as possible.

"I-I didn't know you would feel jealous.." You muttered, unable to say words correctly due to Yuri's kisses.

"Of course," Yuri replied in a husky tone. "I'll make you stop talking to them, I bet that'll work."

"Y-Yuri.."

Yuri gradually tore your clothes off, including your undergarments. He started groping your breasts and sucking on the sensitive buds. Even if they were rather average, Yuri wouldn't care.

You let out little moans and gasps when he teased your breasts. Giving him a glare, and he would smirk back.

He trailed down your stomach and left even more bite marks, later going down to your womanhood. He didn't waste a single second and started licking and touching your most special part of your body.

Your moans became more louder and clearer. As he started to tease your clitoris, you screamed out in content. "D-damn you, Y-Yuri!"

He snickered and stopped. He looked at you intensely and started taking off his shirt and boxers. His body was surely well-built, but something else was more well-built than his chest (insert lenny face). He placed your back on the bed and spread open your legs. Positioning himself, but not inserting. He kept grinding against you, receiving more moans. Although, you were getting impatient so you bucked your hips to hit his member. He gasped and glared at you.

"Oops?" You said, smiling mischievously.

"You're getting it," He said and slammed his member in you. You screamed out at the sudden sharp pain.

"A-ah, I'm sorry," He sighed in content. "You're so t-tight.. Ahh.."

You were trying to get used to his size, so he didn't move until you gave a signal that you were ready. You nodded at him, he wasn't sure at first, so he moved a little. You moaned out and he finally understood. He took his almost all the way out, and slammed back in.

"Ahhh! Yuri!" You moaned louder, as he kept repeating the action.

"Oh, (Y/N), you're so goddamn tight.." He slammed back in, but hit a special spot.

"Nghhahhhh! Right there, Yuri!" You screamed, wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs your his waist.

He kept hitting the same place, building up the overflowing pleasure. He decided to press even deeper, considering the position both of you were in. The ecstasy went all the way through your body. The bliss running down your spine. You felt something building up in your stomach.

"Y-Yuri, I can't take much longer!"

"J-just wait.. For me.." He said and kept thrusting in you. "I.. I'm gonna-"

"Ahhhhh!" Both of you yelled out and fell on top of the bed. Pants and gasps now filling the air.

"I love you, Yuri."

"I love you too, idiot."

i'M soRRY FOR GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES YES I KNOW THIS WAS OOC AND REALLY SHORT AND BAD AND YEAH I'M SORRY I CAN't writE FANFICS AUFHDJNS