Chapter Thirty-Four- ...Beware My Power...

Start from the beginning

"I know, I know," Jaina chuckled, rubbing his dome, "I'm glad you're back too. Now come on, the team needs our help."

Bee saluted with one of his mechanical arms, rolling over to the bioship's main compouter. The bioship created a chair specifically made for Bee and his rotund body, and modified it's outlet for Bee to plug in. He no sooner did so than beeped a wanring loudly.

"Incoming? no problem." Jaina gritted her teeth, having just seen the swarms of tiny black ships herself.

She dove headfirst into the swarm.

-------

"GRAAAAAH!"

"Superboy, stop!" Miss Martian shouted, scaring everyone. "You've tried that at least fifteen times and if you do it anymore you're going to hurt yourself!" 

Superboy nodded in a daze, rubbing his arm where he had charged up against the electric wall passing them.

"You're sure you can't get past it?" He asked Aqualad. Kaldur pointed to the black inhibitor collar strapped around his neck. 

"It appears that Sinestro and his friends, the Shadows, are in league with Vandal Savage and his union of supervillains.

"Great, that's just what I needed in my life: more of my dad's crazy friends." Artemis moaned, lying on the floor in the middle of their cell.

Rocket grumbled, sitting legs crossed next to Artemis. "I can't believe they took my belt!" She growled.

"They took all our power gear," Kid Flash pointed out, mumbling through his hands.

Superboy grunted in frustration and copied Artemis. "I hate being trapped."

"I'm working on it, Supey!" Robin promised, standing inches away from the energy wall, just out of range of its electric shock. 

"Did anyone see what happened to Mal and the others?" Megan asked, trying to peer through the glowing, crisscrossing bars in the otherwise pitch-black dungeon to look for more cages.

"What about Green Lantern?" Zatanna added.

"What about Jaina, guys?" Kid Flash reminded them.

Zee shook her head. "I didn't see Jaina when they were taking us." 

The structure they were being held in shook.

-------

"Don't tell me the odds!" Jaina snapped at Bee. She huffed, and narrowed her eyes at the swarm headed right for them, trying to count each individual drone ship. She lost count around thirty.

"Seven hundred and twenty million to one, huh?" Jaina patted the steering controls.

"Bee, you're in charge, I'm going out there to see if I can't improve those odds a bit. Open a hatch," she barked orders. Bee beeped in surprise, but Jaina had already fallen out the hatch the bioship had opened for her. 

Her ring lit up, firing bolts of green light at the bowtie-looking ships headed right for them. It was near impossible for them to sneak up behind her, with the screaming their twin ion engines kicked up. Jaina's normal atmospheric shielding protected her from their blasts, though they did sting, but their shields were no match for the willpower Jaina had to find John and her friends and bring them home safely.

Jaina zig-zagged back and forth in the moon's thin atmosphere, casting a green glow across the dark side of the moon. She dodged lasers from the attacking ships and the bioship's helpful weaponry. As a droid, Bee was an excellent marksman, and the perfect marksman.