Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Jade held my hand the whole way home. I thought it was really cute. Once we reached my front door I put the key in the door and opened it. As soon as I stepped foot inside I was pinned against the wall by Jades tiny hands. She placed her lips on mine and kissed me slowly. Her lips parted from mine and she started sprinkling kissed down to my neck. A soft moan escaped my mouth when she found my soft spot. I felt her lips curve into a smile against my skin. She started sucking lightly at it.

"J-Jade what are you doing" I asked breathlessly.

"I want you Perrie" she said whispering seductively in my ear. She kissed underneath my ear and slowly went down to my soft spot again. That was it. Those words were the only ones I had to hear. She had me wrapped around her finger. I felt my knees go weak as I kept replaying her words in my head. I placed my hands on her bum and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked us to my bedroom. Her lips found mine again as I walked with her and I almost ran into a wall. Once I had kicked the door open I let Jade down slowly. She pushed me onto my bed and I propped myself on my elbows. She crawled on top of me and went to my ear.

"I want to see how loud I can make you scream" she said.

'HOLY FUCKING SHIT' I thought to myself. Her hands slipped my top and bra off and her hands fiddled with the button on my pants. She slipped them off and started to kiss up my thighs. She looked up and smirked at me before pulling aside the material and-

"Perrie...... Perrie" I was snapped from my thoughts by Jades voice. We were standing at my front door. I thought about what I just thought about. Wow that was actually amazing. I started to blush.

"What are you blushing at" she asked. Quick Perrie think of something.

"Just how you uhhh... you kissed me when you saw me again" I said back. This time it was her turn to blush. I placed a light kiss to her nose and put the key in the door. I took in a deep breath before I swung the door open. I walked inside and waited to be pushed against the wall by Jade but all she did was follow me.

"This is cute" she said as she looked around. I let out the breath I was holding noticing I was stupid thinking my vision would come true. I mean I wanted it to but not yet.

"Do you uhh want anything to drink?" I asked nervously. I don't even know why I was nervous.

"Yes please" she said while walking into the kitchen with me.

"Is water uhhh ok?" I asked nervously again. Perrie what the hell, stop. Jade wrapped her tiny arms around my waist and looked straight into my eyes.

"Why are you so nervous. It's just me" she said while kissing my cheek. I wrapped my arms around her neck gently.

"Because you're you and you are beautiful. I can't help being nervous" I watched as her face went a light shade of red. I kissed both of her cheeks making the blush turn redder. I just smiled at her.

"You're so sweet" she said while kissing my nose.

"You know what else is sweet" I asked. She shook her head ever so cutely.

"These" I said while kissing her lips.

"They're. the. sweetest. thing. ever." I said between kisses. She giggled. It was the cutest giggle anyone has ever done. I wanted to hear it forever.

"I'll get your water" I say while untangling my arms from her neck. She let me go and I instantly missed the contact. I grabbed two cups from the cupboard and got the jug of water from the fridge. Jade watched as I poured the water into the cups.

"Stop watching me" I said with a smirk on my face.

"I can't help that you look so beautiful" she said. I just gave her a blank look and she started giggling again. I handed her the water as I took a sip of my own.

"Thank you" she said while taking a sip.

"C'mon let's get started on this song!" I said while taking her hand in mine and dragging her to the lounge room excitedly.