Chapter 5

Chapter 5

She had just asked to kiss me. I couldn't process my mind right now. Next thing I knew I saw lots of tiny dots and then everything went black.

********************

I woke up to Jade fanning me. I was lying on her lap and my head really hurt.

"I'm sorry" she said looking really upset.

"What happened?" I asked her sitting up only to lie back down. My head was thumping and I needed to rest it.

"I, uh, asked if I could kiss you and then you uh, passed out. You hit your head on the coffee table. Probably why you can't sit up" she said. I felt really embarrassed. I covered my face in my hands while I found the courage to sit up.

"Can I please have a glass of water" I asked Jade. She nodded lightly and stood up. Only returning a minute later with a cup in her hand.

"Thank you" I say taking the water from her. After a couple of sips I placed the cup on the coffee table.

"So erm. How about that kiss" I asked her. I could see the smile lighting up her face. My head was still thumping like mad but it all went away when her hand met mine. She moved closer to me. I pulled her up and she now sat on my lap straddling me. I wasn't complaining that my head felt like a hammer was hitting it. I wrapped my arms around her waist as her hands rose and cupped my face.

"You're so beautiful" I whispered to her. The biggest smile crept along her face.

"You're so gorgeous" she whispered back to me. Our foreheads were now touching. I didn't know if this was just a dream or if it was reality. I felt her breath on my lips and I felt my stomach form a big knot. Her lips touched mine ever so gently. Like she didn't want to hurt me or scare me. I started to actually kiss her back when I knew it wasn't a dream. Her lips moving with mine as the kiss deepened. Her tongue sliding along my bottom lip begging for entrance. Of course I immediately let her in. I didn't put up a fight. I let Jade be the more dominant one. She did have my head securely in her grip. She was taking full control and I loved it.

*******************

It had been about 5 minutes of us intensely kissing. Gasping for air after each kiss but soon connecting our lips again begging for more. It all stopped when we were rudely interrupted by her phone ringing on the table. She sighed and checked the caller I.D.

"Ooo it's mum. Better take this. Be back soon" she said getting off me and kissing my lips. She picked up the phone and slid her finger across the screen to answer.

"Hello mum" she said down the line.

"Uhhh. yeah haha. I'm fine now. My good friend Perrie dropped me home. She's actually still here with me" she said looking at me and smiling.

"Yeah mum, she set her straight for me." she then winked at me.

"Alright Mumma, I'll see you soon yeah?" she said.

"Ok, I love you too. Bye!" Her finger found the end button and she immediately came and joined me again.

"I really should get going" I said getting off the lounge.

"Oh, alright then" she said pulling a puppy dog face. I went and collected my shoes from the back door and walked to her front door. My arms wrapped around her waist having a final goodbye hug. I felt her tiny arms wrap around my neck.

"Thank you for everything Perrie." she said.

"No problem. Anything for you" I said detaching my arms from around her.

"Cute note by the way" she said smiling.

"I knew you would know it was me" I said smiling back. We shared one last long amazing kiss.

"Bye Jade. I'll see you when I see you. I promise to text you when I get home yeah?" it was more like a question at the end.

"Yes please, bye Perrie" she said smiling and waving. God she was so cute. My fingers pressed the button on my keys and the car came to life. I opened the door and put the keys in the ignition, starting up the motor. While I was backing out of the driveway I blew Jade a kiss. She returned it and I pretended to catch it and put it in my heart. It made her giggle. My car was on the road now. I had to peel my eyes off Jade as I drove back to my house. I was still shocked over what had happened. I kissed her.