Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I still couldn't believe what just happened. Jade was standing there looking down and playing with her fingers. She looked like a 5 year old when they had just been in big trouble. All I wanted to do was scoop her off her feet and hold her in my arms forever.

"What is that loser doing here" Jesy said basically spitting in my face. I just stared at her.

"Shes, ugh, she's just, erm, you know, ugh..."

"Leaving" I say cutting Jade off.

"What! oh yeah right uhm. She was just leaving Jesy" she said looking at the girl. I got off Jades bed with my head down. I walked to her door where Jesy stood with her arms across her chest and her lips in a tight line.

"Excuse me" I say as a tiny whisper. She steps into Jades room still keeping the position she was in. I ever so slightly turned around and faced Jade. The look on her face had sorry written all over it. The door that was slammed in my face made me jump a little. I went to walk away when I heard Jesy yelling. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to listen in.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT JADE" It stayed quite so Jesy spoke again.

"I WALK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND CATCH YOU ON TOP OF THAT LOSER MAKING OUT WITH HER!" There was silence again.

"AND TO MAKE IT EVEN WORSE YOU WERE ON TOP AND HAD YOUR HANDS UP HER SHIRT!"

"Jesy I can explain" her tiny voice stated.

"Well you have a lot to fucking explain Jade" Jesy said. I wanted to walk in there and beat the shit out of her for swearing at Jade.

"Wait why does this even matter to you? When I was dating Sophie you were fine! So what's wrong with Perrie" her tiny voice got louder with each sentence she spoke.

"Wait you're dating her?!" Jesy spoke again.

"No I am not, she has a name too you know. Now tell me why it matters" Jade asked.

"PERRIE IS A FUCKING LOSER JADE!!!! POPULAR GIRLS LIKE US DONT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM!" Jesy started shouting again.

"WELL YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING JESY!" Jade shouted, it stayed quiet until Jade broke the silence.

"PERRIE WAS A MISTAKE OK! A BIG FUCKING MISTAKE! I'm sorry for kissing her and I'm sorry for associating with that loser" Jade said. I couldn't help the tears that streamed down my face. My whole heart squeezed tight from her words. I ran. I didn't know where I was running to but I had to leave and clear my head. How could she say that. I know she wants to keep her reputation but she didn't have to be so mean about it. An idea sprung into my head. I knew where I now wanted to go. The place where I always go to clear my head, to the top of the towns water tank.