He moved to Merida and tried to tap her cheeks. She didn't believe either. He went on to Hiccup and tried to push his shoulders. He didn't believe in him either. Lastly, he moved to Elsa-who was quiet and looking around the whole time and tried to shake her shoulders.

"Why can't you guys see me?!" He said irritated. To his surprise, he actually got to hold her shoulders and she shook.

She held her head as she felt dizzy. She looked at him with a look of confusion. He awkwardly scratched his forehead and apologized. She slowly nodded and went back to looking around the room.

"Pitch is Pitch Black, as in the Boogeyman. You know, the monster that hides under beds?" Tooth asked and they nodded.

"And you need us here because. . .?" Elsa quietly spoke for the first time since she got there. Tooth's lips went in a straight line.

"We need you five to help us stop him." She answered Elsa. Hiccup was tired of the confusion inside of him.

"Five? What do you mean five? There's only four of us! One, two, three, four! Why do you keep saying five?" He yelled. Everybody flinched.

"Sorry, it's just really bothering me." He added, attempting to lean his elbow on a desk, but fell down when he put his elbow in the air instead. Rapunzel and Merida nodded, ignoring Hiccup's clumsiness. North shook his head and quietly chuckled.

"Do you guys know who Jack Frost is?" He asked. They were about to nod, but they shook their heads. Hiccup stood up from the floor and brushed the dust off of his legs.

"Just try to believe him so you can see who we are talking to. He brings what you call 'snow days', and can control ice and snow." he said. Elsa immediately diverted her attention to North. Hope built up inside of her. Could there be another person who can teach her to control her powers?

"I'll try, I'm not really good at these kind of things." Merida said as the three of them closed their eyes. After a few seconds, they all opened their eyes.

"Oh! That's the person who you were talking to!" Merida smiled pointing at Jack. The guardians laughed. Jack smiled.

"Well you guys better get used to seeing each other because you'll be working together from now on." Bunny said. The five of them froze. Work with each other? As in together?

"Me? Work with them? Pfft. Why would you get a bunch of kids to--" Jack said to Bunny, but he interrupted him.

"The Big Five! Manny told us to get you guys-"

"I'm not working with them! It's a bad idea." Jack said, suddenly angry. Elsa realized what was happening and back away.

"A very bad idea." She said crossing her arms in order to cover her bare hands. She didn't want to hurt anybody else. This whole 'The Big Five' commotion will just make more trouble for her.

"What's so bad about working together—?" Tooth asked, but Jack interrupted her before she can finish her question.

"Look at the people you chose! I mean c'mon you've got Blondie, Curly, Mr. Clumsy, and Ms. Quiet over there! And then you have me. Jack Frost." He yelled slamming his staff to the floor. The pattern of a snowflake appeared on the floor.

Hiccup, Rapunzel, and Merida backed away from the spot not wanting to slip. Elsa stayed in place since the cold didn't bother her.

"Jack, you have to accept that you five are going to become guardians and become 'The Big Five' to defeat Pitch." Tooth said as she flew to him.

"Not if we're not here." Jack said and walked away along with the others. The five of them went in different directions and went away from the guardians.

"Oh boy." Bunnymund said as he watched them go away. Sandy facepalmed, North frowned, and Tooth panicked. Just as she was about to persuade them even more her fairies panicked.

"What's wrong girls?" She asked them. The guardians and the five turned their attention to Tooth. She gasped and widened her eyes.

"The Tooth Palace!" She quickly flew to the exit. North realized what was happening and put his hat on. He smiled wide and cheered.

"To the sleigh!" He said with joy. Bunny and Sandy followed him and the five stayed where they were.

"So do we follow him or..." Hiccup trailed off, not knowing what to do. Jack nodded.

"I think so..." He said, awkwardly standing there with his hands on his back. Elsa just followed North and ignored the rest.

"Hey! Um..." Rapunzel yelled at her trying to get her attention. Elsa turned to his and backed away.

"Why are you so...shy, I guess?" She asked her. Elsa looked at the ground and sighed.

"It's just that I could hurt all of you." She answered and quickly attempted to exit the room, wanting to be alone for the moment.

"Wait!" Rapunzel yelled at her, trying to grab her hand. Elsa panicked pulled her hand away.

"No! Don't touch me. Please..." She said, afraid. Rapunzel backed away giving her space and nodded.

"Are you alright there, um..." Merida trailed off not knowing her name. Merida, Hiccup, and Jack walked closer to them.

"Elsa." She said. Rapunzel smiled and looked at everyone.

"I guess now is a good time to introduce ourselves?" She asked them and they nodded. She cleared her throat and put her hand on her chest.

"Well, I'm Rapunzel." She said, and looked at Merida, gesturing her to go next.

"Oh— I'm Merida!" She smiled and put her hands on her hips.

"Um...Hiccup." Hiccup said and scratched the back of his neck. He sometimes felt insecure about his name and thought people would laugh about it. He was glad that nobody questioned him about it.

Everyone turned to Jack. He just stood there and shook his head.

"Now's not a good time to do this." He said as he hurried off to the sleigh. The four of them looked at him. Merida sighed.

"I wonder what got up his bum." She joked, and went to the sleigh too. The rest followed as Rapunzel and Hiccup chuckled.