"Good luck, bro. You're gonna need it, especially sneaking boys into the house." She replied. It didn't register what she said until I had turned around to leave. I froze with my back to her for a second, then whirled around to face her.

"What're you talking about?" I asked in irritation, and worry. Had she seen Nick? Of course, why else would she make that comment? I watched as Anya rose to her feet, coffee in hand as she got this panther-like saunter to her walk as she went to the coffee pot for more.

"Oh, definitely not Nick Cooper waltzing out of the house. And by waltzing, I'm not kidding. He was practically dancing to get out the door when I caught him. He acts so cool at school, but he's such a dork in real life. Kinda like you, only not as awesome."

"We've established my awesomeness at dinner the other day. You're not gonna tell the parental units, are you?" I asked uneasily. Anya hummed, drumming her fingers on the counter as she cocked her head thoughtfully. It was that teasing look she got on her face that I think she learned from our dad (Devin). This was just the wrong time to use it.

"Dunno. Part of me wants to be the awesome sister and another part of me wants something good out of this deal and seeing as I care more about my needs, and that I already know I'm awesome, I think we're going with option two."

"Damn it, Anya."

"What? Come now, start bartering with me. Otherwise, I can happily leave a note to dad in their room."

"What do you want then? Star Bucks coffee? My Mercedes? Drugs?"

"Those are all so trivial, except the Star Bucks. Though attractive as some caffeine sounds about now, I'm talking big, Ollie. Big things."

"A life?"

"Wow, is that a pen over there? And a pad of paper? Looks good to me-"

"Okay, okay! I'll, uhm... Give you my next allowance so you can go to the mall or Sports center or whatever it is you do." I grumbled. I didn't like doing this. Anya could be evil when she wanted to be and sometimes, she reminded me of the girl from that movie, The Orphan. Accent, hair, and everything. She even had the very faintest of freckles across her face.

And you may think allowance isn't that much, but your dad probably doesn't own the biggest autobody shop in the city. A hundred dollars was a lot and we got it once a month to last us- Of course, Molly was the one of us who spent it all in a day at the mall.

"Sounds good," Anya mused, taking a sip of her coffee and purring like a villainous cat, "I'll be expecting my money next week then, amazing awesome brother who totally isn't sneaking boys into his bedroom late at night."

"Shut up, Anya." I retorted, heading down the hall to find Molly standing there, tapping her foot and narrowing her eyes. For a moment, I wondered if she knew about Nick, but she didn't let on as we headed out to the car. Our ride was silent until we got to the high school. Girls ran up to the door in their spandex and tank tops, giggling and throwing their bags around.

Girls had the most annoying squeals in the world. It had to be one of the things I didn't like about them. Of course, Molly never squealed. She giggled wildly and she snorted sometimes, which just made her even cuter.

"I can't wait," Molly gushed as we headed down the hall to the gym, "I've been wanting to get into volley ball for years! Remember to pick me up around three, all right? And can I have some money for lunch, pretty please with sugar on top? I promise to pay you back when we get allowance."

"Fine. But you have to pay me back. That car takes gas." I said, reaching into my pocket and withdrawing the wallet, tossing her a ten. Molly grinned and gave me a wet kiss on the cheek before she ran into the gym. I watched her go with a half-smile.