Chapter Four

Chapter Four (Oliver's POV)

A/N: EEP! Fourth chapter and there's already naughtiness ;w; Oh well, just warning you ahead of time, beware! It just gets even more graphic from here on out, my pretties!

"What the hell did you send me?" Nick demanded the next day at school. The creep had been waiting under the willow tree, dressed in a beat up leather jacket, a Family Guy t-shirt, and baggy blue jeans. His hair was damp from the sprinkle of rain that invaded our day and without a doubt, another storm was bound to follow it and I shuddered at the thought before I walked under the safety of the tree.

"What're you talking about?" I asked dully, ruffling my hair and yawning. Nick scowled, his cheeks tinting pink and alerting my attention to him.

"You know what I'm talking about, Barbie Doll. What sort of porn video was that? It was just.... It was all... Jesus, you're a freak!" He snapped, pushing off the tree and running a hand through his hair in frustration. He was still blushing, which meant he didn't hate the video as much as he thought he did.

"If it's so bad, why are you blushing? Besides, you don't think I actually watched that, did you? I found it on Bing. That place is porn utopia, in case you were wondering for next time." I added sweetly. Nick caught the front of my pale blue Ravenwood Community sweatshirt, jerking me close so our noses were almost touching.

"You better cut that sarcasm."

"Fine, you got a chainsaw?" I asked, cocking a brow at him. He glared some more and I seriously waited for him to punch me in the face or spit at me or come up with a new, worse nickname. Although, if anything was worse than Barbie Doll, I was afraid. However, Nick slowly released the front of my sweatshirt, shaking his head and looking away toward the school.

Obviously he was thinking about something, his brow furrowed and his lips pursed in a thin line.

Jeez, I hope he wasn't thinking too hard. He'd hurt himself.

"I told my parents I was staying the night at a friend's place tonight, so they won't bother me at all. What about your parents?" Nick asked casually, not even looking at me. I blinked, then felt my face heat up.

I had completely forgotten why I teased Nick with that video in the firset place. We had agreed to do it at my house today, because apparently he thinks it'll make him fall out of love with me. Where he got this insane, soap opera logic was beyond me, but for some stupid reason, I had agreed. After all, maybe he was right. Maybe it was just one of those strange physical attraction things.

The problem was that Nick was experienced, somewhat anyway. Meanwhile, here's lil' ol' me. Not only a virgin, but pretty much the biggest social outcast since Urkle from Family Matters.

Of course, having forgotten all that, I forgot to shoo my parents, and sisters, out of the house for the day so we could do this miserable act of insanity. How in the hell was I going to convince my parents to leave on a Friday? And my sisters no less?

Actually, Anya wouldn't be too much of a problem seeing as she usually played soccer with the neighbors or some friends in the empty field outside of town. Molly probably had volley ball practice until late. As for my dad (Rick), he was probably working and would be working late since Fridays were the days people flooded in like a mass horde of car zombies. It was my other dad (Devin), who would be an issue. He usually stayed home on Fridays to relax, or wait for my dad to get home so they could cuddle and do other weird things.

Maybe I could tell them to go on a date. It's been a while since they actually left the house and did something together, alone.

"I got it." I answered at last. Nick raised an eyebrow, opening his mouth to say something, but the bell cut him off and he brushed past me, heading to the school and pretending I no longer existed.