[FOUR] The Dirty Talk

I POSTED A NEW STORY MY FOUR HUSBANDS ON MY PROFILE! Click the external link to read it or go to my profile to read it. Thank you!!! 

VOTE! 

COMMENT!

ENJOY! 

_______________________________________

[FOUR] - The Dirty Talk 

"Problem Zayn?" Niall asked, quirking his eyebrow. 

"You're in my seat Blondie," Zayn said monotonously. 

"Doesn't have your name on it," Niall replied sarcastically. 

"Just move away will ya?"  

"No, first come first serve," 

"That's not how the way things work around here," Zayn replied calmly. 

"Well the only way you're sitting here is either with me on it, or you have to move me," Niall looked up at Zayn, and flashed him a big fat smile. 

"Fine then," Zayn sighed, shrugging of his backpack "I'll just have to sit on you then" 

"Wait what are y-" Before Niall could even finish his sentence, Zayn's bum made contact with his crotch, squishing it with his boney buttocks. Niall lets out a loud 'umph' when Zayn's weight was fully on top of him, his warmth radiating on top of him. Zayn wiggled a bit  to get comfortable while Niall tried pushing him off. 

"Get off me ya' twat!" Niall groaned at Zayn's weight on his lap. 

"Nope," Zayn replied nonchalantly. 

"You're enjoying this," Niall grinned, trying to use the 'reverse psychology' thing. "Dry-humping me," 

"Not as much as you are," Zayn chuckled and that was when Niall realized that he was getting hard. Because Zayn De Rossi was grinding on him. 

________________________________ 

"It's c-cold," Niall answered, stuttering. And it's true, the moment he entered the auditorium, the air was so cold it's giving him a semi-boner. So, when Zayn's boney bum, made contact with his crotch, Niall junior came to life fully. So, yes, in his defend, Zayn De Rossi is not attractive, at all. 

"Yeah right," Zayn scoffed, wiggling his bum a tad.  "It's cold,...or you think I'm hot?" 

"Tosser," Niall grumbled, swatting the back of Zayn's head "Twaty tosser," 

"Who you calling twat, you twat," Zayn retorted. "Move your f*cking boner from my arse,"  

"Move your boney arse from my boner!" Niall hissed because it was getting more and more uncomfortable. Niall noticed that the lecturer walked in, wearing a button up shirt, cardigan and a brown fedora hat. He placed his messenger bag on the desk and began talking, not really noticing the commotion happening. 

"This is my seat!" Zayn replied childishly. "Ergh what the hell is your boner made of? Steel?" 

"That's man boner you arse,..now get off me," Niall grunted. Niall's patience had reached it's limit because he wanted to at least focus on his first day of class, and now this boy was making it nearly impossible. Taking a huge deep breath, Niall slipped his left hand around Zayn's waist and grabbed his crotch, squishing it in his hand.  

"Fuck-! Argghh!" Zayn screamed which soon changed into squeaking sound, his eyes wide mouth gaped in the shape of 'O'. 

"How many times do I have to tell you," The lecturer of the class, Mr. Savan Kotecha scolded them, his voice was quite shaky and there were unshed tears pooling in his eyes when he saw the sight of two students sitting, groping and grinding on each other. "N-No sexual activity in c-class!" He roared the last word before bursting out crying. He then ran out of the class, sobbing and crying, screaming something incoherent.