Chapter 7

I am so, so, so extremely sorry I always take forever to update, I'm just so busy with sporting stuff, homework and school it can be really hard to find time to write. Thanks for sticking by me though :)

WARNING: I think this is a really boring chapter so I won't be suprised if you fall asleep reading it, it sooo boring. Oh well.

OMG, how amazing was it that the boys won the Brit! YAYAYYA! I was so excited and proud. INDESCRIBABLE EMOTIONS! Anyway, I'll stop talking and you can read now if you really want, haha, TADA!

Love Em xxx

* * * * * *

I opened our squeaky hotel room door. That is such an annoying sound. My head was still swimming with thoughts of Matt, his perfectly toned body, his beautiful eyes, his short curly hair. Everything.

"Hello boys!" I said cheerfully. All five boys were sitting on the couches around the TV watching some Australian soap opera.

"Someone's in a good mood, how was your walk El?" Asked Liam glancing behind his shoulder over at me.

I skipped over to the spare space between Liam and Louis.

"It was brilliant." I beamed plonking down in between them.

"What happened on your walk missy?" Asked Louis poking the side of my stomach and smiling impishly.

"Well... I may or may not have I date this weekend!" I was once again smiling like an absolute idiot.

"Oooo!" Yelled Louis.

"Tell me moooreee!" He prompted.

So I explained pretty much most of what happened from the football thing hitting me in the head to him asking me out. I really couldn't wait to get to know him better.

"Wow Ellie, sounds like you had a good walk." Winked Zayn.

"Yeah, it was brilliant." I smiled I looked over to Harry but his face startled me, it was so hard and emotionless. I don't know what had come over him but whatever it was he was obviously troubling him.

"Harry, are you okay?" I cautiously whispered leaning over towards him. He seemed frozen just staring into my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" He flashed the fakeiest fake smile I had ever seen. As if he thought i wouldn't notice that. I leaned in closer.

"Haz, what's wrong."

"I told you Ellie, I'm fine. Actually I think I'm gonna go to bed now, it's been a long day. Night boys, night El."

"Night Hazza" the boys all said in unison.

"Goodnight Harry." I whispered wondering if he'd heard me. He'd stood up and practically run out of the room as quick as he could. Something was definitely wrong, I just didn't know what.

"See you soon Hazza!" Yelled Louis cheekily.

I decided to focus on the soap opera the boys seemed to be glued to.

"What is this anyway?" I asked sinking back into the couch.

"Home and Awaaaay!" sung Niall.

"Although we have no idea what's going on." Chuckled Zayn.

My iPhone lit up in my hands, I glanced down at the caller ID and swear I had a mini heart attack.

Matt had called, just like he said.

My brain suddenly went into over drive. A small scream must have escaped my lips because the boys were just kinda staring at me with confused completions.