Chapter 6

Oh my gosh, I know, I know. This chapter has taken FOREVER to upload. I am SO SO SORRY! First I was completely stuck and had no idea what to write, then I went on a holiday, then when I got back I didn't have much spare time to write. But anyway, here it finally is, it's probably not even worth the wait, anyways! Read away :)

Love Em xx

*Ellie's P.O.V.*

"Kat."

His eyes were intensely glued to Kats. Something was definately going on between them. How did Liam know who she was?

Louis coughed breaking the awkward silence.

"Ugh, yeah. Your one of the dancers right?" Said Zayn trying to help the awkward situation.

"Yes, I am." Replied Kat looking over to him.

"Oh, so you'll be touring with us while we're in Australia?" Asked Niall, he really did have the Best Irish accent.

"Yeah I guess, but you'll probably only see when at rehearsals and on stage, so don't worry." She smiled. I glanced over at Liam and saw a flash of pain wash over his face, he was still watching Kat. I don't know about the other boys but I'd definately like another girl around.

"What! I'm going to need someone to save me from these boys every now and then!" I said.

"I have an idea! Why don't you stay at the hotel with us?" I asked.

"There'll be more than enough space."

"Well, I guess I can ask our manager."Replied Kat with uncertainty in her voice. Her eyes kept darting from Liam to the rest of us. I'd never seen Liam act like this, just the way he was looking at her.

"Great, we can get to know each other better." I smiled. I walked over to the couch Liam was lying across and shoved him into an upright position.

"Li, you don't need the whole couch to yourself. Kat an I'd like to sit down you know." I patted the spare space beside me.

"Oh it's alright I should probably get back to rehearsals now anyway. Thanks though, I'll see you soon I guess." Said Kat turning on her heal and walking back through the door without looking back. As soon as I was sure Kat would be out of ear shot I turned to Liam.

"Li-Li, what was that!?"

"What was, uhm, what?" He asked, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"How do you know Kat?" I said simply.

"You know Ellza I'm suprised you didn't regconise her." He said shifting a bit in his seat. What the hell did he mean by that? I didn't know Kat? I'd never met her before?

"Liam what on earth are you talking about, I've never met Kat before, I met her just before." I said panickedly.

"Ellie, she used to live in Wolverhampt-" He suddenly stopped and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"I'll tell you more later but right now were needed back on stage boys." He sent me an apologetic look and pulled him self up off the couch.

"C'mon boys." He said and walked over to the door waiting for the others.

Zayn shrugged and followed Liam over to the door with Niall close behind. Louis and Harry however had apparently not been aware of what was going on around them and were deep in conversation.

"Louis? Harry? The boys are waiting for you." I said pointing behind me towards the door. Harry's head of curls suddenly shot up.

"Oh, shit. They've already left." Said Harry. I looked towards the door but there was no sign of Liam, Zayn or Niall. I laughed to myself and turned back to Harry and Louis.