Chapter 4

I've finally finished it. Sorry i feel like this chapter is soo boring. The next chapter should be much more eventful :). Again, sorry about this chapter. I promise the next one will be better!

Love Em xx

* * * * * *

*Ellie's P.O.V.*

I knew i wasn't going to be able to avoid the hole cutting situation with Liam, but I could try right? Two days had past since I'd last done it which was when Liam had caught me. I hadn't seen him since but we'd talked on the phone organizing things for our trip. He'd brought it up once, just checking that I hadn't done it again. That was defiantly not the end of it though. The worst part is Liam probably thinks the only reason I cut myself that night was because Lachie had dumped me. That was not the case. I was upset over that fact that I actually thought he might've loved me, it made me realize how stupid I was to think someone could love me. The fact that he'd left me for someone who was obviously so much better than I could ever be. It all became to much in my head, and the pain hurt so much.

I could already see Lachie snogging his new girlfriends face off. He'd told me her name and I'd been stupid enough to search her on Facebook. I'll admit she was absolutely stunning, I was nothing compared to her. It must have been so easy for him to have walked away from me that night knowing what he had waiting for him.

The other day wasn't the first time I'd cut and I'm pretty sure Liam had seen the other scars. The previous times had been mostly surrounded by my low self eestem problems which was mostly caused by being bullied by this group of girls at the beginning of high school. Whenever someone insulted me I really took it to heart and believed everything they'd say about me. Those girls really had something against me it was like they made it there mission every day to do something horrid to me. The teachers never did anything which really disgusted me. Anyway, I tried to block it all out and focus on more important things but that bullying is what led me to start cutting. I don't think I've ever been the same since.

There was a knock at the door, meaning it was probably time for my big adventure.

"You can come in!" I yelled.

The door slowly opened and my younger brother Ethan stood in the doorway.

"The taxis here." He said.

"I think I've got everything." I quicky did a mental check list and decided I was ready.

"So Elbelle." He smirked walking in and sitting down on my bed. I was going to miss that bed.

Elbelle was the nickname my dad and brother had given me when I was younger, although I'd never admit it to Ethan I did secretly like being called Elbelle.

"So I was thinking..." He started.

"That can't be good." I muttered. Ethan ignored my comment and continued anyway.

"Seeing your going away with Liam for a couple of weeks, when you get back you probably won't be needing your room seeing you'll end up getting with one of his bandmates move in with him, get married, have a few kids and grow old together. So it only really makes sense I get your room doesn't it?" he asked looking at me and raising his eyebrows.

How typical of Ethan, asking me for my room 5 minutes before I was leaving. He's wanted this room ever since Lizzi moved out with her boyfriend Scott and i had gotten her room. There was no way in hell he was getting my room, plus I was coming home!

"Ethan there's no way in hell your getting this room, especially not 5 minutes before I leave for Australia. Plus, I'm coming home you idiot. What on earth makes you think I'll hook up with one of Liam's bandmates. Now get out because I have to go." I walked of towards the door and waited for him to get up and leave before I closed the door and locked it.

I'm so glad I had this lock installed while everyone was out yesterday.

"Don't even think of going in there while I'm gone either Ethan!" I yelled down the stairs.

I walked down the stairs and towards my two suitcases, backpack and handbag waiting for me at the door. Mum and dad were standing beside all of it.

"Packed enough Elbelle?" Dad asked me with a growing smirk on his face.

"You know I would've packed more dad." I grinned at him and gave him a massive bear hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I untangled my self from his arms and turned to my mum. She had tears welling up in her eyes.

"Bye baby girl, remember to be responsible and all that other motherly advice stuff." She smiled pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Its okay mum, I'll be back before you know it. It's just a holiday." I tried to calm her down.

I kissed her on the cheek and let go of her walking to the front door.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed one of the suitcases. Dad grabbed the other and mum had my handbag.

We walked out to the taxi waiting for me and shoved everything in the boot.

"BYE ETHAN! REMEMBER IF YOU GO NEAR MY ROOM I'LL PERSONALLY SHOT YOU WHEN I GET BACK!" I yelled at him from outside the house. Mum shot me a dirty look, but it disappeared as soon as it had come.

I gave my parents last minute hugs and said "I love you! I'll miss you!" a few times before climbing into the backseat and closing the car door.

The taxi driver started up the engine and began to drive away. I watched out the back window as my parents disappeared before we turned the corner and they were gone.

I was meeting Liam and the boys on the plane, we'd decided it would just be easier not to draw so much attention to myself.

This was it. I vowed to my self that i was going to turn my life around. I was going to stop cutting for one, but I also intended to find true happiness although that may take a while I had to start somewhere. Maybe I'd even meet an Aussie guy, I mean Lachie had obviously moved on so why could i? I just need to keep telling myself that.

* * * * * *

Ugh. I feel bad about this chapter, the next one will be better! Let me know what you thought anyway :) xx