•i'm not sleeping 2•

Start from the beginning

"Really? Last time I checked you're hiding in a haunted house." Damon said, making his brother turn back.

"I'm in this alone Damon."

"You're go after Klaus you have to be cutthroat and devious. I'm so much better at that than you." Damon said and walked over to Stefan. "Come on brother. What do you say? If you're gonna keep saving my life at least make it for a good reason."

"You want in?" Stefan asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay. But it's just me and you. Elena stays out of it." Stefan told Damon.

"Deal!"

"Follow me." Stefan said and walked away.

Damon looked at him then to the abandoned cottage, hesitant and unsure. "Wait. I'm not so welcome in there."

Stefan continued walking towards the house. "Don't you worry Damon. We all want the same thing."

Damon followed Stefan inside the witches' house, down the basement.

"Have a look." Stefan said.

There were no coffins.

"What? Klaus is allergic to dust?" Damon asked sarcastically as he turned to his little brother.

"Hm, look again."

Damon looked again and saw there were five coffins. His eyes widen in shock.

"Witch spirits hate Klaus as much as we do and a little fact, witches wanted Imogen far away from Klaus as far as possible, it's like they're trying to protect her from him." Stefan said.

"Wow, creepy." Damon muttered. "Imogen's some kind of friend to the witches or something to keep her away from Klaus?"

"They're using their powers to hide the coffins." Stefan stated.

"So even if Klaus comes in the house..."

Stefan smirked. "He won't be able to find them."

The Salvatore brothers shared a look. The older one smirked and looked at the coffins. "So which one here is Imogen?"

"The one higher than the others. The right one."

Damon walked over to the noirette's coffin and opened it. He whistled, amazed. "Is it just me or does she look amazing just lying there?"

Stefan faked a laugh as he stood beside his brother. He placed a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Don't start, Damon."

Stefan closed Imogen's coffin as Damon looked at him funnily. "What? I was just complimenting a daggered Imogen."

"Whatever Damon."

"Are you jealous or what?!" Damon asked loudly.

~•~•~

At the Salvatore Boarding House, Elena walked over to the entrance and opened the door to find Klaus standing outside.